DE in Chicago

DE in Chicago

July 22nd, 2012, 2:24 pm #1

Hello, this is my first time posting. I am 41 and have been ttc for 2 years. After 3 MC with natural cycles and BFN after 1 IUI and 2 IVF with OE my husband and I are strongly considering moving on to DE. We live in the Chicago area and are looking into where to go. Advance Fertility appears to have a high success rate around 80%. Do any of you ladies live in the area and have any recommendation? I would truly appreciate any advice.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 22nd, 2012, 9:22 pm #2

I was with Sherban. He is excellent. I would use them again if needed. Word of caution though: there have been a few cases with triplets from that lab from 2 embryo transfers, so while they have very high success rates, I would think twice how many to transfer.

GL

Tia
Tia

July 23rd, 2012, 1:33 am #3

Hello, this is my first time posting. I am 41 and have been ttc for 2 years. After 3 MC with natural cycles and BFN after 1 IUI and 2 IVF with OE my husband and I are strongly considering moving on to DE. We live in the Chicago area and are looking into where to go. Advance Fertility appears to have a high success rate around 80%. Do any of you ladies live in the area and have any recommendation? I would truly appreciate any advice.
www.teamrmi.com.

Dr. Rinehart recently merged with another group to form them and they are awesome!

GL!

July 23rd, 2012, 3:54 am #4

I've never seen anything comparable -- how do they do it?

July 23rd, 2012, 4:33 am #5

I was with Sherban. He is excellent. I would use them again if needed. Word of caution though: there have been a few cases with triplets from that lab from 2 embryo transfers, so while they have very high success rates, I would think twice how many to transfer.

GL
Thanks for the info. WOW triplets from 2 embryos. How could that even happen?

July 23rd, 2012, 4:35 am #6

www.teamrmi.com.

Dr. Rinehart recently merged with another group to form them and they are awesome!

GL!
Thanks, I will look into it.

July 23rd, 2012, 4:38 am #7

I've never seen anything comparable -- how do they do it?
I know the stats are excellent. I also was wondering how they do it and I am going to ask if we use them.

July 23rd, 2012, 5:36 pm #8

Thanks for the info. WOW triplets from 2 embryos. How could that even happen?
So you have a set of identical twins plus the other embryo. This happened to a friend of mine who cycled at the Czech clinic we both used. Like the clinic pp mentions, this clinic's donors are typically very young, and tx'ing two frequently leads to twin pregnancies (as it did for me). My friend lost her entire pregnancy. So, I would take pp's warning seriously. Take care, Maggie (in VA)