DE at Cooper - which doctor?

DE at Cooper - which doctor?

Cassie_L
Cassie_L

August 22nd, 2011, 8:03 pm #1

Which RE do you recommend at Cooper Institute? I'm thinking of starting my first DE cycle there, and am wondering if that is a good choice. I'm a little nervous because I used to be a Check patient but did not get pregnant and was put off by the disorganization. However, they are very economical compared to the other places in the DC area.

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

August 22nd, 2011, 8:31 pm #2

I am now 14 weeks pregnant from a FET cycle at Cooper, my fresh cycle didn't work.
The only time I ever saw or talked to a Dr during the cycles was at the transfer. Dr Brasil did my first transfer and Dr Cho did the second.

After going in for blood and US's, I would get a call from Terri, the DE coordinator, with my instructions.

Actually, I did also see Dr Brasil for my sonohysterogram that I had before the fresh cycle started.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 22nd, 2011, 8:44 pm #3

Maybe your consult was at the same appt as the sonohystogram?

To the OP, I would probably see Dr Brasile for the consult (don't know if they still do phone consults?), and if you are using an agency donor, she will need a consult with RE too before becoming a patient there.

August 22nd, 2011, 10:17 pm #4

Which RE do you recommend at Cooper Institute? I'm thinking of starting my first DE cycle there, and am wondering if that is a good choice. I'm a little nervous because I used to be a Check patient but did not get pregnant and was put off by the disorganization. However, they are very economical compared to the other places in the DC area.
nt

August 23rd, 2011, 1:04 am #5

Dr Brasil is the RE I did my phone consult with (doing all of my testing here local) Really hopeing to meet her in person for a donor embryo transfer before the end of the year