DD "helped" me today. (excrement mentioned)

DD "helped" me today. (excrement mentioned)

August 6th, 2012, 2:54 pm #1

I was on the toilet and ran out of toilet paper, so I called to her and asked her to get me some from the downstairs one. She proudly brought me ONE SQUARE and told me her dad says not to use too much!! Of course I had to send her down again.

DH is home now. I told him the story and he said proudly, "Good to know she listens to me!"

August 6th, 2012, 3:36 pm #2

That is just so cute. Oh well.....at least she went to get you some!

Ok, when are you finding out if you are having a boy or girl? I had it stuck in my head you have a boy. And then I realized recently no, you have a girl

So, maybe I thought you had a boy because I think of boys associated with the word boat. But maybe I'm thinking boy because you are going to have a boy!

August 6th, 2012, 5:38 pm #3

I was on the toilet and ran out of toilet paper, so I called to her and asked her to get me some from the downstairs one. She proudly brought me ONE SQUARE and told me her dad says not to use too much!! Of course I had to send her down again.

DH is home now. I told him the story and he said proudly, "Good to know she listens to me!"
I'm glad you were able to convince her to go against DH's orders and bring more! That would have been a dilemma! Just needed to convince her that adults need TWO squares!

Too cute!

sas
Last edited by sangelas on August 6th, 2012, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 6th, 2012, 7:47 pm #4

That is just so cute. Oh well.....at least she went to get you some!

Ok, when are you finding out if you are having a boy or girl? I had it stuck in my head you have a boy. And then I realized recently no, you have a girl

So, maybe I thought you had a boy because I think of boys associated with the word boat. But maybe I'm thinking boy because you are going to have a boy!

That's probably what stuck in your head. Little girl has just turned 3 and is a PROUD almost big sister. Today she pretended to take him out of my belly, put him in his cradle (that we put in our room today) and 'read' him a book. She also sang 'Rockabye baby' and surprised me by knowing the words.

August 6th, 2012, 7:49 pm #5

I'm glad you were able to convince her to go against DH's orders and bring more! That would have been a dilemma! Just needed to convince her that adults need TWO squares!

Too cute!

sas
I held up the empty roll and asked her to bring me the whole thing. She did, but several feet of paper were dragging behind her. Just glad I neglected to lock the baby gate at the foot of the stairs, or I'd have been in real trouble.

August 6th, 2012, 8:00 pm #6

That's probably what stuck in your head. Little girl has just turned 3 and is a PROUD almost big sister. Today she pretended to take him out of my belly, put him in his cradle (that we put in our room today) and 'read' him a book. She also sang 'Rockabye baby' and surprised me by knowing the words.
Well that must be why I had it stuck in your head you had a boy. She sounds really sweet and I hope she will be helpful with him. It's always good to have an extra pair of hands.

August 7th, 2012, 3:48 am #7

I love your stories. Dd sounds like a dream. I hope you are feeling good and sailing through your pregnancy.

August 7th, 2012, 4:29 am #8

nt

August 7th, 2012, 11:23 am #9

and I love the part about Daddy..

August 7th, 2012, 1:06 pm #10

I love your stories. Dd sounds like a dream. I hope you are feeling good and sailing through your pregnancy.

Thanks for thinking of me. Still going strong.