Day 3 of Lupron, and evil as all get out++

Day 3 of Lupron, and evil as all get out++

ALM
ALM

June 1st, 2011, 12:39 am #1

and I have splotchiness on my face. I will wait and see if it goes away by tomorrow (then it was a new cream, not the lupron). My irritability and impatience is out of control. I can BARELY keep a lid on it at work already. How in the world am I going to survive the next 2+ weeks? Calm blue oceans.....

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

June 1st, 2011, 1:15 am #2

My Lupron experience was awful - for me, as well as for everyone around me. However, the side effects subsided after about a week/week and half. I don't notice them anymore. Maybe they are gone. Maybe they are not, and everyone is just staying away from me!

Good luck!

June 1st, 2011, 1:23 am #3

and I have splotchiness on my face. I will wait and see if it goes away by tomorrow (then it was a new cream, not the lupron). My irritability and impatience is out of control. I can BARELY keep a lid on it at work already. How in the world am I going to survive the next 2+ weeks? Calm blue oceans.....
I wasn't too bad but I had horrible migraines from it. I don't miss that medicine.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 1st, 2011, 1:31 am #4

Lupron is like instant temporary menopause with very low E2 levels. The estrogen you will start to take to build a lining will help a lot of the side effects. Count the days

ALM
ALM

June 2nd, 2011, 1:56 am #5

Thanks Ladies. I am looking forward to Friday. My last day of 20 Lupron along with BCP is tomorrow. I then stop the BCP and do lupron at 10 for 5 days. I'm assuming AF will come on. And then we'll rebuild the lining with all of the estrace, etc.. I appreciate the feedback!