Cycle a bust ( child mentioned)

Cycle a bust ( child mentioned)

March 9th, 2011, 6:24 pm #1

So it seems I ovulated ANYWAY, through the BC pills so this cycle is a bust. I am out of sync with my donor, so instead of a fresh transfer they will freeze everything at p2 and we will schedule a transfer for MAY.

AARGH!! I have done 3 OE transfers and 3 DE transfers so you would think my body would behave a little more predictably...I have used up a whole months worth of curse words just today.

Now I have to see if I can get any help from the airlines on my non-refundable non/changeable tickets. It is just money and heartache I guess. I am angry and dissappointed but not devastated. So May, I am now resetting my clock, waiting for my period and looking towards the first week of May for transfer.

I have to say what a difference it makes for me to have my wonderful DD. When I had all that failure, before DD came, I was just in such misery, such despair. Now I have the actual lived experience that DE CAN work for me- that it is possible and not just a wishful fantasy. She is 18 months and thinks the word for feet is "tickle-tickle". I am so grateful for her...and looking forward to May.

Still standing, cursing the universe,
Aufrecht

March 9th, 2011, 6:29 pm #2

A-

I am so so sorry. How could they tell you ovulated? Pardon my ignorance but how does that effect the cycle exactly? I am glad you can look past this to the success coming down the road. {hugs}

March 9th, 2011, 6:56 pm #3

So it seems I ovulated ANYWAY, through the BC pills so this cycle is a bust. I am out of sync with my donor, so instead of a fresh transfer they will freeze everything at p2 and we will schedule a transfer for MAY.

AARGH!! I have done 3 OE transfers and 3 DE transfers so you would think my body would behave a little more predictably...I have used up a whole months worth of curse words just today.

Now I have to see if I can get any help from the airlines on my non-refundable non/changeable tickets. It is just money and heartache I guess. I am angry and dissappointed but not devastated. So May, I am now resetting my clock, waiting for my period and looking towards the first week of May for transfer.

I have to say what a difference it makes for me to have my wonderful DD. When I had all that failure, before DD came, I was just in such misery, such despair. Now I have the actual lived experience that DE CAN work for me- that it is possible and not just a wishful fantasy. She is 18 months and thinks the word for feet is "tickle-tickle". I am so grateful for her...and looking forward to May.

Aufrecht
I'm SO sorry, hon. That sucks! I'll say a few curse words more for you since you're used yours up. Hang in there, I know your child is waiting in that batch of frosties. Hugs,
Kenny

March 9th, 2011, 7:00 pm #4

Aufrecht
That's tough, and tougher with not cycling locally. I hope things go better next cycle. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

diaphanta
diaphanta

March 9th, 2011, 7:40 pm #5

Aufrecht
Why does nothing ever work the first time? Here's hoping for the next cycle and a bit more predictably.

March 9th, 2011, 7:53 pm #6

A-

I am so so sorry. How could they tell you ovulated? Pardon my ignorance but how does that effect the cycle exactly? I am glad you can look past this to the success coming down the road. {hugs}
You get a suppression check by ultrasound around day 18 of your cycle and they measure everything, including lining, follicles, residual cysts (from ovulation). It is supposed to show that everything is quiet but for me it showed that I ovulated and was building a 9m lining. Sucks.

March 9th, 2011, 8:09 pm #7

Aufrecht
I once ovulated through the trigger shot on a fresh OE cycle. There are always some of us who go against the grain, huh?

I guess you're now proving that at least some of all of those women who claim to have gotten pregnant while on the pill are telling the truth, huh?

Wishing you luck for your FET. Your DD sounds adorable. (( ))

H40+
H40+

March 9th, 2011, 8:24 pm #8

Aufrecht
I just begged the donor to wait another month or so to synch, and she did.

ks
ks

March 9th, 2011, 11:51 pm #9

Aufrecht
Getting cancelled like this stinks! It's happened to me in the past as well. I know it's hard. But hopefully your little one will keep you busy until it is go time. Here's hoping your donor does well for you at ET.

Thinking of you!

ks

Orchid
Orchid

March 10th, 2011, 12:36 am #10

Aufrecht
I've had this happen and it SUCKS!!!

I'm glad you are finding some comfort. Hug your sweetie tight. I hope you get on track soon.