Could you send us positive thoughts?

Could you send us positive thoughts?

February 16th, 2012, 10:55 pm #1

Hi:

DH and I are preparing for a cycle, but sadly, we are also amidst a great deal of stress, with a two dear parents battling for their lives due to various terminal illnesses, and a lawsuit which is threatening our business.

All before our upcoming cycle! (No use putting it off, we have been waiting to do this cycle for a year, and things won't get any better anytime soon! )

We could use your thoughts and prayers.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

February 16th, 2012, 11:08 pm #2

You certainly have been dealt more than your fair share of stress on top of cycling. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. ((hugs))

February 16th, 2012, 11:12 pm #3

Hi:

DH and I are preparing for a cycle, but sadly, we are also amidst a great deal of stress, with a two dear parents battling for their lives due to various terminal illnesses, and a lawsuit which is threatening our business.

All before our upcoming cycle! (No use putting it off, we have been waiting to do this cycle for a year, and things won't get any better anytime soon! )

We also lost FIL the week before transfer, and in the early days of our IVF journey, DH was in a horrible lawsuit that he unfortunately lost (unfairly) and lost a lot of money in the process. It was such a difficult time, both times. But we made it through and you will too. I hope that this cycle will be successful for you (I have followed your story from the green board so I know how hard it has been to get this cycle lined up.) Wishing you all the best.

February 16th, 2012, 11:12 pm #4

Hi:

Lots of positive thoughts and prayers coming your way.. If at all possible, try to find a few minutes of peace and calm each day.

((hugs))

February 16th, 2012, 11:28 pm #5

Hi:

Sorry you are under such stress. I hope all goes well for you and your family.

February 16th, 2012, 11:32 pm #6

Hi:

I'm sorry you are under so much stress at the moment. Sending you positive thoughts.

February 16th, 2012, 11:48 pm #7

Hi:

Its so sad that your parents are sick but I fully understand you MUST move on with your plans as you have waited so long. I always believe that children are born to replace our loved ones who pass on. Good luck with your upcoming cycle (((()))))

February 17th, 2012, 1:10 am #8

Hi:

all my positive thoughts headed your way... i'm so sorry you are dealing with all this. i guess the only advice is to compartmentalize. we had a death in our family the year of our wedding. and another one soon after our DS was born. the circle of life, as they say... but that doesn't make it any easier. i'm glad you aren't putting anything off. all my best to you and dh xo

KerriA
KerriA

February 17th, 2012, 1:31 am #9

Hi:

coming your way. May your upcoming cycle give you a BFP and pave the way for happy times...

best,
kerri

minniet
minniet

February 17th, 2012, 1:40 am #10

Hi:

It really means a lot to me to have your support and good wishes. I feel like we need some good energy and prayers sent our way to make it through!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Minniet