Could a lite AF actually BE AF? after cancelled cycle & provera?...

Could a lite AF actually BE AF? after cancelled cycle & provera?...

Starting over
Starting over

April 18th, 2011, 12:57 pm #1

I have been waiting, waiting for AF after a cancelled cycle was just on estrace when RE cancelled cycle due to baseline lining a 9mm...went on provera for 5 days still NO AF after 10 days but then started spotting sometimes light, then sometimes heavy spotting could that have been AF?? it lasted for a few days and I am waiting for it to get heavy BUT will it? could that I been AF? should I have scheduled a baseline b/w & u/s?

DID I MISS ANOTHER CYCLE??

PLEASE Help with any advice

Thank You!

bethphx
bethphx

April 18th, 2011, 1:23 pm #2

But that was after a lining 0f 5...I had spotting for about 7 days- would think it would be a little heavier with a 9 but maybe not...I guess it might be good to check with u/s that you shed the lining and it is thin now...

April 20th, 2011, 8:35 pm #3

I have been waiting, waiting for AF after a cancelled cycle was just on estrace when RE cancelled cycle due to baseline lining a 9mm...went on provera for 5 days still NO AF after 10 days but then started spotting sometimes light, then sometimes heavy spotting could that have been AF?? it lasted for a few days and I am waiting for it to get heavy BUT will it? could that I been AF? should I have scheduled a baseline b/w & u/s?

Thank You!
But when I had my failed DE cycle, when I stopped hormone support, I was really surprised at how light the AF that followed was. And my lining had been 13mm. GL! Maggie (in VA)

Starting over
Starting over

April 21st, 2011, 6:23 pm #4

Thank You!
waiting & waiting!!!!