Cooper and Carrie Wilson - highly frustrating

Cooper and Carrie Wilson - highly frustrating

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 2nd, 2012, 6:47 pm #1

Sorry but I need to stay anon for this post. I've been with Cooper for ages but have just been working with Carrie Wilson for a few months and am having so many problems. I want Tiffany back!!!

Carrie is not as knowledgable as Tiffany AND is horrible at answering calls, returning calls, returning emails. Tiffany would call me back even it meant staying late in the office! Dont they understand that this is already stressful enough, We are putting in thousands and thousands of dollars into treatment, completely emotional. And to top it off, they are not available when we have urgent questions. I called the main office and there is absolutely no one else that I can speak to since Carrie is the only person in charge. Seriously feeling so frustrated!

May 2nd, 2012, 8:10 pm #2

Isn't Tiffany still there? I know Terri left but I don't know why but all along I have though Tiffany was still there? Is CW running the whole show now?
Last edited by SugarMags on May 2nd, 2012, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 2nd, 2012, 9:32 pm #3

Yes, Tiffany was involved in a car accident and has been gone for months now. The office is unsure when/if she will be returning so the only contact now is Carrie who is not on top of it at all.

May 2nd, 2012, 11:02 pm #4

try asking to speak to Marla, she has been very helpful to me along with Megan. I know the lab is closed this month for yearly cleaning but they are still there for monitoring.I know how frustrateing it can be dealing with them, I have had many "moments" when I just wanted to scream.

May 2nd, 2012, 11:09 pm #5

Yes, Tiffany was involved in a car accident and has been gone for months now. The office is unsure when/if she will be returning so the only contact now is Carrie who is not on top of it at all.
I am pretty stressed and if you feel comfortable maybe you can clarify some things for me? I asked in a post below but the poster did not respond. Do you know if the matches for April's list were communicated to potential recipients? How long does one need to be on the list to qualify for a match? Thanks I really appreciate if you are able to offer me any insight as I am beyond frustration.

May 3rd, 2012, 12:01 am #6

It takes at least a month, or it did the 3 times I got matched to hear from her. Twice it was much longer as she called me after what I suspected to be a situation where other people either didn't return thier paper work in time or they changed thier mind. AS far as how long it takes, it all depends on how picky you are in your selections. There are always a couple of really good sounding ones that I suspect the people on the top of the list grab. But if you have an open mind and keep the thought "would I turn away this baby if someone left it on my door step?" you can get matched quickly, three out of the four lists I made selections from I got matched despite being #50, #26 and not sure about the last time.

May 3rd, 2012, 6:52 am #7

Sugar your frustration got me to finally post that we went to Cooper (9 hrs away) with the embryos she contacted me about last month and cycled. our embryos were created in 1998, yes they are already teenagers. Out of the 8 embryos 6 thawed and we got 3 good looking ones(B grade) to transfer. Two 8 cell and a four cell.They were frozen at 2pn (5 of them) and 3 day (3 of them). Is Cooper a pain to communicate with ? yes Was it worth the hassle? yes. I an now 5 weeks pregnant with good looking betas. You have to stay on top of everything, keep copies of everything and be persistant with them but they really do know what they are doing. After 7 IVF cycles, 5 IUI,2 MC and four different RE's I finally seem to have what looks to be a normal pregnancy (so far). I am on 4 patches at a time and 2 and a half cc of PIO and progesterone suppositories and will be for a long time yet but they did a good job in diagnosing BW issues and finding polops that other RE didn't look for. Besides those I have been on prednisone for 3 weeks now. That office is a mad house, they are so busy and overworked, once you go there you will see how it is.The day I was there for my pre transfer lining check there were 40 people on the waiting room. So hang in there, get yourself a folder and keep a copy of all testing and consets "just in case" and hang in there.

May 3rd, 2012, 12:13 pm #8

lol no wonder I could not find it.

edited again - lol this WAS the right place therefore what I posted on thread above this is kinda out of context. Oh well. Very happy for you!!!
Last edited by Blessed_Thistle on May 3rd, 2012, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 3rd, 2012, 12:45 pm #9

Sugar your frustration got me to finally post that we went to Cooper (9 hrs away) with the embryos she contacted me about last month and cycled. our embryos were created in 1998, yes they are already teenagers. Out of the 8 embryos 6 thawed and we got 3 good looking ones(B grade) to transfer. Two 8 cell and a four cell.They were frozen at 2pn (5 of them) and 3 day (3 of them). Is Cooper a pain to communicate with ? yes Was it worth the hassle? yes. I an now 5 weeks pregnant with good looking betas. You have to stay on top of everything, keep copies of everything and be persistant with them but they really do know what they are doing. After 7 IVF cycles, 5 IUI,2 MC and four different RE's I finally seem to have what looks to be a normal pregnancy (so far). I am on 4 patches at a time and 2 and a half cc of PIO and progesterone suppositories and will be for a long time yet but they did a good job in diagnosing BW issues and finding polops that other RE didn't look for. Besides those I have been on prednisone for 3 weeks now. That office is a mad house, they are so busy and overworked, once you go there you will see how it is.The day I was there for my pre transfer lining check there were 40 people on the waiting room. So hang in there, get yourself a folder and keep a copy of all testing and consets "just in case" and hang in there.
What wonderful news Mary, yup it is early but so far all sounds really good for you and your little bean. I wish you a H & H uneventful 9 months!! As far as Cooper I appreciate your feedback. I, too, am a long time veteran of the Cooper IVF process but the donor department is a whole other universe to navigate. It seems the donor embie and the donor egg dept are run somewhat differently. It is all so unclear and does not help to calm an already stressful circumstance. Ugh!

May 3rd, 2012, 12:46 pm #10

/\ to Mary. nt