Clinic ideas

Clinic ideas

DeeMaree
DeeMaree

January 22nd, 2011, 12:09 pm #1

Hi lovely ladies, am about to move down the road of hoping to grow our family via egg donation and wondering which clinics have the best deals. Unfortunately our finances are very stretched, as I am sure is the case for many of us on here, and we need to look at the most cost effective options. Going o/seas isn't an option we are looking at because it is important to us that any future children be able to have information regarding the donor.

Thanks, Dee

anon
anon

January 23rd, 2011, 4:28 pm #2

You can try Shady Grove or GIVF or go to the attainfertility.com and find clinics that are in this network and offer financing and money back guarantee programs. I am with Shady Grove and they have been great.

Anon
Anon

January 23rd, 2011, 6:26 pm #3

Hi lovely ladies, am about to move down the road of hoping to grow our family via egg donation and wondering which clinics have the best deals. Unfortunately our finances are very stretched, as I am sure is the case for many of us on here, and we need to look at the most cost effective options. Going o/seas isn't an option we are looking at because it is important to us that any future children be able to have information regarding the donor.

Thanks, Dee
San Diego Fertility Center has a success plan that worked well for us. I think total was 32K including donor, but our local Midwest clinic was going to be 54K through Attain IVF. It is a bit like comparing apples and oranges, but it is worth exploring.

anon
anon

January 23rd, 2011, 6:37 pm #4

Thanks, Dee
You can do a frozen egg cycle for $16,500 and you're guaranteed two high quality embryos. They'll work with you if you don't have success, although I'm not sure how that works. I believe their success rate is around 70% so definitely worth a look.

January 23rd, 2011, 10:27 pm #5

Thanks, Dee
CNY in New York (Syracuse is main office, but they are in Rochester and Albany too)
12K for a single, 6,200 for a split.
they are great
Brenda

January 24th, 2011, 4:16 pm #6

CNY is the most affordable option in the US. They are a really busy office, but still have good services.

Kacee
Kacee

January 24th, 2011, 9:15 pm #7

CNY in New York (Syracuse is main office, but they are in Rochester and Albany too)
they are great
Brenda
the country to cycle.

January 24th, 2011, 10:37 pm #8

San Diego Fertility Center has a success plan that worked well for us. I think total was 32K including donor, but our local Midwest clinic was going to be 54K through Attain IVF. It is a bit like comparing apples and oranges, but it is worth exploring.
for many reasons but you will have alot of information needed on your donor.
Excellent Clinic.

January 24th, 2011, 10:38 pm #9

You can try Shady Grove or GIVF or go to the attainfertility.com and find clinics that are in this network and offer financing and money back guarantee programs. I am with Shady Grove and they have been great.
both with fresh and frozen eggs. yes, eggs, they have a frozen egg program and I know people who had success.

January 24th, 2011, 10:39 pm #10

they are great
Brenda
heard they are great to work with, and you get alot of donor information!