chose new donor

February 15th, 2014, 2:18 am #1

Just wanted to "say" it out loud. You may recall my 1st donor bailed just before starting stims. It was rough, but a few days ago we found a donor I am much happier with and today the match is complete (I'm SG-- 3:1 program). I am in the 2nd position, and she is a repeat donor, I feel confident that we will actually get a transfer this time.

Thanks to all of you who advised me to wait when I was considering a donor I really didn't feel right with. This one has my curly hair & eye color, but more importantly, she conveys a genuine warmth and honesty that reminds me of the me I used to be. Well worth waiting a week.

Sophie

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

February 15th, 2014, 2:49 am #2

Glad you are happy with this new donor! I hope she leads you to your baby:-)

February 15th, 2014, 8:38 am #3

Just wanted to "say" it out loud. You may recall my 1st donor bailed just before starting stims. It was rough, but a few days ago we found a donor I am much happier with and today the match is complete (I'm SG-- 3:1 program). I am in the 2nd position, and she is a repeat donor, I feel confident that we will actually get a transfer this time.

Thanks to all of you who advised me to wait when I was considering a donor I really didn't feel right with. This one has my curly hair & eye color, but more importantly, she conveys a genuine warmth and honesty that reminds me of the me I used to be. Well worth waiting a week.

Sophie
Crossing fingers for you.

February 15th, 2014, 1:44 pm #4

Sophie
Great news! Best of luck with the cycle. When does she start stims?

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

February 15th, 2014, 4:04 pm #5

Sophie
So happy for you. Best of luck.

February 15th, 2014, 8:53 pm #6

Sophie
May it continue to bring you just what you wish for.

February 15th, 2014, 10:39 pm #7

Great news! Best of luck with the cycle. When does she start stims?
Thanks! I think all the recipients first need to get their periods (or otherwise be in synch). Lat time, I had to wait a few weeks for other recipients day 1, then start b/c pills. I'm hoping for a transfer in April (all fingers crossed). I feel optimistic, which is not something I have said very often in the last 10 years!

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

February 19th, 2014, 3:53 am #8

Sophie
Very exciting to make it this far. Good luck with everything as it unfolds.