blood clot

blood clot

Bharani
Bharani

September 10th, 2011, 1:44 am #1

Hi ladies,

I renewed the blood and it was already circle. But the doctor said not to worry you aren't there yet but close to it. I looked at the number it was shy to the cut of for little amount like 1 or 2 i don't remember but it was close. What cause blood clot? What can it do to my health? How do I treat it natuarlly? am I doomed for DE?
Thanks

September 10th, 2011, 1:59 am #2

I don't know a lot about hematology and blood clots though...what is it to renew the blood and it is a circle and being shy of the cut off? I bet others here know more than I do and can help better but I am curious.

Bharani
Bharani

September 10th, 2011, 2:11 am #3

before the doctor had seen. But the doctor said that I am at borderline and then said not yet.
Sorry for not being clear. I want to know how will the blood clot affect the de process and there must be a way to surpass it, maybe.
Thanks for replying and I hope other ladies will able to know this thing.

Bharani
Bharani

September 10th, 2011, 2:14 am #4

you don't know? don't we do blood test every 6 month. The clinic calls to renew the blood. you aren't renewing the blood in the sense of getting different blood. it is just when you give blood out in the lab and they test/check for those hep, HIV things they look for before you start a cycle. again thanks for your time and effort.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 10th, 2011, 2:45 am #5

Hi ladies,

I renewed the blood and it was already circle. But the doctor said not to worry you aren't there yet but close to it. I looked at the number it was shy to the cut of for little amount like 1 or 2 i don't remember but it was close. What cause blood clot? What can it do to my health? How do I treat it natuarlly? am I doomed for DE?
Thanks
Lots of us have these various markers, it is hard to know if they really mean anything, BUT I would absolutely insist on taking Lovenox just-in-case (your RE said your numbers were " close"?). You have been through too much to ignore this item.

Try to find out exactly which "clotting" tests were run (there are lots of them) and what your numbers were.

September 10th, 2011, 2:48 am #6

I was never onsistently positive but did not find success till I added Lovenox.

E&H
E&H

September 10th, 2011, 4:13 am #8

Hi ladies,

Thanks
you have a blood clotting issue, is it that your blood clots too quickly or too slowly? You need to ask that question to get the right treatment, just adding low dose aspirin 100 mg per day could help if your blood is clotting a little too quickly.

September 10th, 2011, 7:09 am #9

Hi ladies,

Thanks
are borderline for a clotting issue, I would press to take Lovenox for your next cycle (plus aspirin if it is Antiphospholipid Syndrome APS).

It could well affect your next DE cycle as pregnancy is a hypercoagulable state and blood can clot more than usual, so if you have any tendancy (no matter how small) for abnormal clotting, you must address this as it can cause implantatin failure/miscarriage.

Please ask you doctor to go over this in detail and give you a copy of all your test results so you can ask for a second opinion review if necessary.

These issues can (in my experience) be vital to address for success.

Best of luck,

Daisy
xxxx
Last edited by loochieuk on September 10th, 2011, 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 10th, 2011, 3:40 pm #10

you don't know? don't we do blood test every 6 month. The clinic calls to renew the blood. you aren't renewing the blood in the sense of getting different blood. it is just when you give blood out in the lab and they test/check for those hep, HIV things they look for before you start a cycle. again thanks for your time and effort.
but I did not get everything redone that often (I don't think - I have fuzzy memories).