Blessed Thistle some one is looking for you

Blessed Thistle some one is looking for you

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 27th, 2011, 1:54 am #1

Justine on over 50 board wants NM information, and yes its me anon from NM your children are beautiful so glad I could point you to ALB. You are an amazing mom so much in love with those miracles..

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 27th, 2011, 3:34 am #2

And it seems like you're lurking which is creepy. NOT COOL.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 27th, 2011, 4:06 am #3

Not an Agency and you would know this if you knew BT history. So be careful who you call creepy Geeze!

Kim
Kim

June 27th, 2011, 9:59 am #4

I'm not seeing agency information in that post. Am I missing something??

BlessedThistle
BlessedThistle

June 27th, 2011, 11:07 am #5

2) She is not from an agency - she recommended a clinic to me for donor embryo and is the reason I am the mother to two miracles now.

3) If looking in on the over 50 board at times makes someone creepy, then I am creepy too.

I'd say you are the one who is being not cool.

BlessedThistle
BlessedThistle

June 27th, 2011, 12:15 pm #6

nt

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 27th, 2011, 1:47 pm #7

2) She is not from an agency - she recommended a clinic to me for donor embryo and is the reason I am the mother to two miracles now.

3) If looking in on the over 50 board at times makes someone creepy, then I am creepy too.

I'd say you are the one who is being not cool.
And it sounded like that's what they were doing again. That's what wasn't cool. When the moderators told them to stop, they did it anyway. Really glad it brought you your miracles but doesn't make it okay for agencies to post as anons. If it's a person, then they could have responded.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 27th, 2011, 1:58 pm #8

Hello,

I clearly stated I was not an agency in first post I was relaying a request from Justine since BT had not responded,and this is a support board so I call this supporting one another in a search for parenting options and opportunities. Sorry if you had trouble identifing message.

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

June 27th, 2011, 2:43 pm #9

Justine on over 50 board wants NM information, and yes its me anon from NM your children are beautiful so glad I could point you to ALB. You are an amazing mom so much in love with those miracles..
is its supportive, warm, loving and generous environment.

In this case, one person reached out on behalf of someone else - a kind act.

And someone else misunderstood the intent and reacted out of protectiveness - again, a generous act.

So...can we all just take all of this in the sprit in which it was all intended and chalk it up to internet miscommunication and move on?

Namaste

BlessedThistle
BlessedThistle

June 27th, 2011, 5:41 pm #10

And it sounded like that's what they were doing again. That's what wasn't cool. When the moderators told them to stop, they did it anyway. Really glad it brought you your miracles but doesn't make it okay for agencies to post as anons. If it's a person, then they could have responded.
paltry donor embryo fee of $4500. Are there even donor agencies in NM?