BFN

BFN

October 15th, 2010, 4:49 pm #1

At least they called early.
No frosties, we have to decide what to do next.
Best wishes to all of the rest of the late September Sisters and all of the October Optimists!

movingforwardhappily!
movingforwardhappily!

October 15th, 2010, 5:35 pm #2

That really is so disappointing and devastating news for you and DH. Take care of yourself. Hugs
MFH.

Lu
Lu

October 15th, 2010, 5:47 pm #3

Best wishes to all of the rest of the late September Sisters and all of the October Optimists!
I'm so sorry keifel! Please take care of yourself.

Mrs. M.
Mrs. M.

October 15th, 2010, 5:59 pm #4

HUGS n/t

October 15th, 2010, 6:06 pm #5

As you said, at least they called early. There is nothing worse than waiting until the end of the day for the call with the sad news. Honestly, I'm convinced my clinic calls the BFP girls first and does the BFN calls at the end of the day. I've waited around to nearly 4pm for the BFN call before.

Sending you my sympathy, a big hug and a warm wish for healing.

October 15th, 2010, 6:14 pm #6

I am so sorry. Take care of yourself. This is a loss, just as real as any other. Let yourself grieve if you need to. (( ))

October 15th, 2010, 6:15 pm #7

and was hoping you'd be surprised with good news today. Very sorry it didn't work this cycle. This part never gets any easier. Hope you are able to cycle again soon. Take care of yourself.

October 15th, 2010, 6:27 pm #8

I really wish this had gone differently. I know how much this hurts, please know I am thinking of you. Take care of yourself this weekend. ((hugs))

ks

October 15th, 2010, 8:51 pm #9

I know it's devastating. It was the same with me last June, after my FET. (((hugs)))

lovemydoggies
lovemydoggies

October 15th, 2010, 8:57 pm #10

so so sorry. thinking of you nt