BFN so sad (loss ment)

BFN so sad (loss ment)

KerriA
KerriA

December 29th, 2011, 1:32 am #1

with donor embyros. I have 6 blastocysts left - I think 3 of them are fair and 3 are poor quality so I don't know if there is even any hope there. I had 2 transferred that were fair. The donors transferred 2 from the fresh cycle and got twins. I'm so sick of being on this treadmill.

I had a medical termination at 17 weeks last year (baby girl with triploidy 69xxx) and have had 2 chemical pregnancies in the last couple of months from a total of 17 IUI's - most medicated. Should I have other tests done? Maybe try adding heparin or lovenox - just in case. I am homozygous MFTHR A1298C, though my homocysteine levels are not elevated.

Does anyone know when I should expect AF - I've been on delestrogen, PIO, and P4 suppositories.

I'm so sad - 2010 and 2011 have been so unimaginably sucky.

kerri

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

December 29th, 2011, 2:25 am #2

I am so sorry for your BFN. It is such a blow when DE does not work as we already had to give up so much to reach DE. I would suggest that you leave no stone unturned prior to your next FET. The ladies on here and the other boards can offer you advice on immune issues and blood clotting as I can not.

I am also positive for MTTHF A1298C and I take folgard daily along w/ my prenatal. My homocysteine levels were always within normal and my REs educated me that my extra copy was consistent w/ ~ 40% of the population and it was the "good" MTTHF to have.

You have alot of hope left w/ your frosties. The only way I believe that you will not be successful is if you give up. You have made it this far and have accepted DE and that is one of the hardest hurdles to move past.

I wish you well this wk and in the next few wks as you recover.

(((Hugs)))

futurebeauty

Denise
Denise

December 29th, 2011, 2:42 am #3

with donor embyros. I have 6 blastocysts left - I think 3 of them are fair and 3 are poor quality so I don't know if there is even any hope there. I had 2 transferred that were fair. The donors transferred 2 from the fresh cycle and got twins. I'm so sick of being on this treadmill.

I had a medical termination at 17 weeks last year (baby girl with triploidy 69xxx) and have had 2 chemical pregnancies in the last couple of months from a total of 17 IUI's - most medicated. Should I have other tests done? Maybe try adding heparin or lovenox - just in case. I am homozygous MFTHR A1298C, though my homocysteine levels are not elevated.

Does anyone know when I should expect AF - I've been on delestrogen, PIO, and P4 suppositories.

kerri
So very sorry, and agree on extra vitamins and meds before next FET. You have at least two more tries also ask about a natural FET .. Did you get your donor embryos from your clinic if so reserve some more and keep trying..

December 29th, 2011, 3:16 pm #4

kerri
I don't have any words of wisdom on your medical issues -- when I had my BFN, AF came within a couple of days of stopping the hormone support -- but that's an awfully tough path you've been on, and I hope things get better soon. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

December 29th, 2011, 4:54 pm #5

kerri
so sorry for your BFN, and for all your struggles. I feel your pain. Sorry, I don't have any insight about the medical issues, just wanted to shout out to say you're not alone. It won't always feel this sucky, I promise. Be good to yourself at this time. My deepest hopes that your dream is just around the corner.

smrc
smrc

December 29th, 2011, 5:36 pm #6

kerri
for your loss. I unfortunately don't have specific info for you for further testing but believe AF should come within 2-4 days (this is what has been typical for me). My only other comment is that if your donor embryos made it to freezing, this should indicate that they are of somewhat OK quality? I know that my clinic has very strict standards for freezing. Hope you are able to gather your resolve to keep moving forward and that 2012 is good to you. SMRC

Beansprout703
Beansprout703

December 29th, 2011, 6:01 pm #7

kerri
... I don't have any insight/advice to offer, but just know many of us are rooting for you. May next year bring better news.

December 30th, 2011, 4:36 pm #8

kerri
I hope your next cycle will be the one that puts your child in your arms. I hope you find comfort now.

BabyDance
BabyDance

December 30th, 2011, 8:19 pm #9

kerri
This whole thing sucks. You still have some good embies to put back. Praying for you!! Xoxo BD
PS - I know it's doubly hard doing this alone. So sorry.