bfn 11dpo...i know its early but feeling depressed

bfn 11dpo...i know its early but feeling depressed

September 28th, 2011, 11:40 am #1

My cycle was totally screwed up, donor stimmed too quickly, only got 5days of stims and retrieved at 1 week. I transferred four day 5 embys graded at poor, 8 cells. I am feeling so down. I knew it was a long shot but have tried to stay hopeful. I only have 2 days until beta. I have no real plan B. They are holding my current donor until my beta, in case I want to cycle with her again. I can't afford to single cycle. I can afford a split, but I'm not on any lists. I do have a dear friend, who has offered me her DE embys, and I am considering it. But I have other kids who I used the same sperm donor for and I really wanted that genetic relationship for any future kids. Not to mention her donors are completely opposite of my coloring. I looked at my med bottles, realizing that I planned this process a full year ago. I fully expected it to work the first time, like it did with my first DE cycle. I keep praying that God will give me the grace to get thru this and keep going, if necessary. Thanks for letting me vent.
Last edited by patty45 on September 28th, 2011, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mamaissa
Mamaissa

September 28th, 2011, 12:50 pm #2

My prayers are with you as sometimes what we think its not always the outcome. Be kind toyourself whatever the outcome.
Keep us posted

E&H
E&H

September 28th, 2011, 1:40 pm #3

My cycle was totally screwed up, donor stimmed too quickly, only got 5days of stims and retrieved at 1 week. I transferred four day 5 embys graded at poor, 8 cells. I am feeling so down. I knew it was a long shot but have tried to stay hopeful. I only have 2 days until beta. I have no real plan B. They are holding my current donor until my beta, in case I want to cycle with her again. I can't afford to single cycle. I can afford a split, but I'm not on any lists. I do have a dear friend, who has offered me her DE embys, and I am considering it. But I have other kids who I used the same sperm donor for and I really wanted that genetic relationship for any future kids. Not to mention her donors are completely opposite of my coloring. I looked at my med bottles, realizing that I planned this process a full year ago. I fully expected it to work the first time, like it did with my first DE cycle. I keep praying that God will give me the grace to get thru this and keep going, if necessary. Thanks for letting me vent.
However, I would NOT use this donor again. I had one girl who donated a first time and stimulated too quickly, she donated twice, neither recipient got pregnant. I wouldn't use her again although she was a lovely girl and so compliant with all the meds etc. I think you should go for a split cycle with a very proven donor if this does not work out. Big hugs.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2011, 2:21 pm #4

I saw where you posted on the other board that CNY had already comped you this free cycle for making mistakes, and that you thought they would do it again for messing up this cycle too? Maybe that is why they are holding the donor for you?

September 28th, 2011, 2:58 pm #5

but, just in case you missed it, my beta was 4.6 on 12dpo and 37 on 15 dpo. It was a successful pregnancy. Please don't give up just yet.

I hope this works for you.

September 28th, 2011, 3:27 pm #6

It's not over till the BW says it's over. Don't let the hormones talk to you too much -- they lie! Take care, Maggie (in VA)

September 28th, 2011, 4:16 pm #7

I saw where you posted on the other board that CNY had already comped you this free cycle for making mistakes, and that you thought they would do it again for messing up this cycle too? Maybe that is why they are holding the donor for you?
about CNY, but I don't. I have cycled with them many times, both OE and DE, and find them to be wonderful. Unfortunately, not everything in infertility is predictable. I don't expect a free cycle. They said they would work with me, which I am grateful for. I owe them for my three beautiful girls.

September 28th, 2011, 4:16 pm #8

Thank you for the support.

September 28th, 2011, 5:16 pm #9

Don't give up hope. You have two more days until your beta. ((Hugs))
Raindrops

September 29th, 2011, 1:59 am #10

So sorry, it seems to have been a week of bad news on the board. Sending you a hug.