Betas still rising day 20

Betas still rising day 20

Katie Robins
Katie Robins

December 7th, 2011, 3:36 am #1

Hi all,
Thank you so much for all of your support these past weeks. It is so nice to realize there are people going through all the same things I am. It is all such a process and learning process.

My hCG beta last Friday was 512...today (4 days later) it is 2034! Doubling every two days like it should. I go in for my first ultrasound late next week. Still worried about the cramping I am having on my right side, but hoping it is all normal. Still a really long way to go, but for the first time, I can almost think of myself as pregnant...

Thanks again.

December 7th, 2011, 4:11 am #2

I know it's hard (have been there), but even in those short moments, allow yourself to be happy and hopeful about your pregnancy.

I am not saying that it will affect your outcome, there are just so many things that many on the IF road have had to endure and countless heartaches. It just seems that we should be able to relax into some kind of groove at some point and simply enjoy the thought of being pregnant, and you are definitely, without a doubt...PREGNANT!

Looking forward to hearing about your U/S next week!

December 7th, 2011, 4:12 am #3

Hi all,
Thank you so much for all of your support these past weeks. It is so nice to realize there are people going through all the same things I am. It is all such a process and learning process.

My hCG beta last Friday was 512...today (4 days later) it is 2034! Doubling every two days like it should. I go in for my first ultrasound late next week. Still worried about the cramping I am having on my right side, but hoping it is all normal. Still a really long way to go, but for the first time, I can almost think of myself as pregnant...

Thanks again.
Wishing you luck on your ultrasound.

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

December 7th, 2011, 4:47 am #4

Hi all,

Thanks again.
So glad that they are rising nicely. You are pg!! After your ultrasound you can relax a bit and then worry about whatever is next.

Infertility has robbed us of a stress free pg for life.

Keep us posted.

futurebeauty

December 7th, 2011, 11:21 am #5

Hi all,

Thanks again.
Looking good. CONGRATULATIONS!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

December 7th, 2011, 12:27 pm #6

Hi all,

Thanks again.
So happy for you! GL with u/s.

December 7th, 2011, 1:25 pm #7

Hi all,

Thanks again.
to have to be going through this. I am anxiously waitign news from your US too!. Good luck!

December 7th, 2011, 3:27 pm #8

Hi all,

Thanks again.
I hope everything is fine on your U/S! Take care, Maggie (in VA)

December 7th, 2011, 3:29 pm #9

Hi all,

Thanks again.
Katie this sounds great. Seems maybe you had a slow starter but those Betas can't be denied. What a roller coaster you have faced but hopefully all in the right direction from here on in. Please keep us posted

JAMS in NJ

December 7th, 2011, 4:26 pm #10

Hi all,

Thanks again.
Does the doctor seem worried about the cramping at all? You know, you could have something like an ovarian cyst. They should be able to see on the U/S. Keep us posted!