Beta went down more, from 18 to 16 to 6

Beta went down more, from 18 to 16 to 6

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2011, 10:56 pm #1

Thank to you those of you who responded to me below. I learned again that my beta went even more lower. What do you call it? I was browsing the web and there are alot of terms but how do you know which one is it?
And the other thing, please give me ideas what type of test to do? I am going to see my previous RE, I hope he won't mind that I went somewhere else, to discuss about this failed cycle. I worry I transfered so many. Can all the embies be bad? There were three that left, but they were not good enough to freeze.
What is Foogard (spelling?)? Where can I get it and what does it do?
Any help is appreciable.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2011, 10:57 pm #2

i was told to stop all the med and to come back in 10 days if I don't get AF.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

May 12th, 2011, 12:47 am #3

Thank to you those of you who responded to me below. I learned again that my beta went even more lower. What do you call it? I was browsing the web and there are alot of terms but how do you know which one is it?
And the other thing, please give me ideas what type of test to do? I am going to see my previous RE, I hope he won't mind that I went somewhere else, to discuss about this failed cycle. I worry I transfered so many. Can all the embies be bad? There were three that left, but they were not good enough to freeze.
Any help is appreciable.
Chemical pregnancy is soooooo hard. I stopped the meds last Wed with an hcg of 262 and a PIO level of 60. AF arrived on Monday with a vengence. Hcg on Monday was down to 21.5. I go back next Monday for bloodwork b/c they want to see it down to zero. I hope that is the last check b/c it is so depressing to go in for bloodwork for a dropping beta. I have a follow-up appt in two weeks and I'm going to insist on a clotting disorder work-up and also and autoimmune work-up. I have only one embryo left and I want to rule out everything before we transfer it. Also going to ask about antibiotics before transfer and dexamethasone. Both were part of the protocol for my one try with OE. not sure why they don't use with DE. Also if the last embie doesn't work and I can convince dh to do another cycle will request sperm DNA fragmentation test. do you have any frosties left or are you going to do another fresh DE cycle? Take care of yourself and do not be afraid to grieve your loss.

keifel
keifel

May 12th, 2011, 1:01 am #4

Any help is appreciable.
I'm sorry, I was hoping for you... nt

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 12th, 2011, 1:01 am #5

Chemical pregnancy is soooooo hard. I stopped the meds last Wed with an hcg of 262 and a PIO level of 60. AF arrived on Monday with a vengence. Hcg on Monday was down to 21.5. I go back next Monday for bloodwork b/c they want to see it down to zero. I hope that is the last check b/c it is so depressing to go in for bloodwork for a dropping beta. I have a follow-up appt in two weeks and I'm going to insist on a clotting disorder work-up and also and autoimmune work-up. I have only one embryo left and I want to rule out everything before we transfer it. Also going to ask about antibiotics before transfer and dexamethasone. Both were part of the protocol for my one try with OE. not sure why they don't use with DE. Also if the last embie doesn't work and I can convince dh to do another cycle will request sperm DNA fragmentation test. do you have any frosties left or are you going to do another fresh DE cycle? Take care of yourself and do not be afraid to grieve your loss.
I was told that I don't have any issues on immune and blood clothing. Besides, I was on Dexamathason and lovenox and baby aspirin. I have also transfer so many embies. No I don't have any embies left, there were 3 left over and they couldn't freeze it. I am lost and worry about the status of the uterus ( I don't want to say it)
Good luck with your next cycle. I don't even know where to go after now to cycle.
Thank you for your time.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 12th, 2011, 1:03 am #6

I'm sorry, I was hoping for you... nt
but before that which I kept saying even when I used to do OE IVF, I never believed it will happen to me.
so I have to start in believing.

keifel
keifel

May 12th, 2011, 1:17 am #7

and it did happen to me this cycle... finally! I'm 12weeks already, and it still doesn't seem real. Have faith and keep trying.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 12th, 2011, 1:25 am #8

ok!!!!

May 12th, 2011, 10:28 am #9

Any help is appreciable.
I hope your period will come soon and that this will be over. I hope you're OK.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 12th, 2011, 10:55 am #10

thanks.
Is it chemical? I read from this board people doing some test with their period stuff, do you know how it is done? Or that thing is done if the pg would have been progress?
Do you know anything about Folgard (?)
I am fine but I don't want to jump in quick. Last time this clinic I went their stat and even the way they work it is horrible. One person said from this board good thing about them and the cost was reasonable. And I had difficulties getting donors, no donors in Canada. So I jump in.
I hope the future it will be much better.