February 6th, 2014, 10:46 pm #11

I wish I knew what to say. I'm sorry to hear your HCG is still rising. It's just rotten. Hopefully it's peaked and will start to fall back. Take care.

February 6th, 2014, 11:53 pm #12

I had an u/s this morning and of course nothing could be seen anywhere. But the beta rose again to 515. I just spoke to the RE and we're going to wait and see--repeat beta on Monday. If any serious pain over the weekend, go to the ER...
The good news here is that they didn't see anything on the tubes. Of course, it's too early to see anything in the uterus, so that was to be expected. I'm so sorry you are still here in limbo! It just sucks. Having been there before doesn't make it easier, I know. Really hoping you get some useful news on Mon.

I'll be thinking of you. Hang in there,
Sophie

February 7th, 2014, 3:38 am #13

I had an u/s this morning and of course nothing could be seen anywhere. But the beta rose again to 515. I just spoke to the RE and we're going to wait and see--repeat beta on Monday. If any serious pain over the weekend, go to the ER...
I'm so very sorry you're going through this. I hope you get clarification very soon.

Sugar
Sugar

February 7th, 2014, 2:54 pm #14

you are going through all this. I imagine it is beyond trying. Thinking of you.

Anne
Anne

February 7th, 2014, 5:33 pm #15

Sorry. This is so hard even without a lingering HCG number to delay things.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

February 8th, 2014, 4:20 am #16

I wish you didn't have to go through this. I pray you have a quick resolution here and that all is well with you as far as your health. You will be in my thoughts.