beta results (pg ment)

beta results (pg ment)

Lu
Lu

February 23rd, 2011, 7:27 pm #1

We had a postitive beta today!!! 9dp5dt (not sure I did that right) and my HCG level is 192. DH and I are super excited and I keep smiling so hard that I think my cheeks are going to fall off! We hope that it all continues to go well, as we know things can change. Nevertheless we have decided to celebrate and be happy about all of the good moments. We have another beta coming up in a few days, I hope it will be good.
I just want to thank all of you for being SO wonderful! Your help with all my questions and all of your advice and support fills my heart! I'm wishing good things to come for us all!!
Lu

New2011
New2011

February 23rd, 2011, 8:00 pm #2

Yes, yes!!

I want to say congratulation to you and your DH. What a wonderful news.
I am so happy for you!!!

I wish for a good 2nd beta, pregnancy and beyond.

February 23rd, 2011, 8:09 pm #3

We had a postitive beta today!!! 9dp5dt (not sure I did that right) and my HCG level is 192. DH and I are super excited and I keep smiling so hard that I think my cheeks are going to fall off! We hope that it all continues to go well, as we know things can change. Nevertheless we have decided to celebrate and be happy about all of the good moments. We have another beta coming up in a few days, I hope it will be good.
I just want to thank all of you for being SO wonderful! Your help with all my questions and all of your advice and support fills my heart! I'm wishing good things to come for us all!!
Lu
Love to hear the BFP's. Very best of luck to you Lu and to your DH and your little bean! It's brilliant news.

Aoife

bethphx
bethphx

February 23rd, 2011, 8:35 pm #4

Lu
Sooo exciting!

February 23rd, 2011, 8:52 pm #5

Lu
Congratulations!! So happy for you!

Calm
Calm

February 23rd, 2011, 8:59 pm #6

Lu
That's super news...!

February 23rd, 2011, 9:02 pm #7

Lu
My beta was about the same 9dp5dt , and we had a singleton.
Keep smiling and enjoy!

zane

February 23rd, 2011, 9:16 pm #8

Lu
Wishing you doubling betas, only happy news on your sono's, and a peaceful pregnancy! Maggie (in VA)

keifel
keifel

February 23rd, 2011, 10:10 pm #9

Lu
How wonderful! Keep smiling!

wt
wt

February 23rd, 2011, 10:20 pm #10

Lu
That's wonderful news!! Congratulations!!