Beta results in (success mentioned)

Beta results in (success mentioned)

May 20th, 2011, 8:42 pm #1

I wanted to share my good news with my new friends here. Had my first beta today at 11dp5dt. Although I'd felt a little queasy yesterday, this morning I woke up with AF-type cramps and was convinced it would be BFN. The nurse called to say it was 405! We go back Monday for another, of course. The cramps make me anxious, but I know a lot of people have them, and there's been no blood, so I try to stay positive.

I know that AEK and one anonymous lady are close behind me: baby dust to you!

Jen in TN

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

May 20th, 2011, 9:29 pm #2

Congrats!!! Keep us posted.

Dawn_2
Dawn_2

May 20th, 2011, 10:11 pm #3

I wanted to share my good news with my new friends here. Had my first beta today at 11dp5dt. Although I'd felt a little queasy yesterday, this morning I woke up with AF-type cramps and was convinced it would be BFN. The nurse called to say it was 405! We go back Monday for another, of course. The cramps make me anxious, but I know a lot of people have them, and there's been no blood, so I try to stay positive.

Jen in TN
Congratulations that is fantastic news n/t

May 20th, 2011, 10:15 pm #4

Jen in TN
Congrats!!!! nt

May 20th, 2011, 11:48 pm #5

Jen in TN
Oh my gosh Jen that is so fantastic! Congratulations! Let us know how it goes Monday too! So good to hear about success.

May 21st, 2011, 1:56 am #6

Thanks so much, everyone! I'll post an update Monday.

May 21st, 2011, 4:08 am #7

Jen in TN
Congratulations on your good, strong beta! Hope you have great news again on Monday. (BTW...my family is mostly in TN too!)

May 21st, 2011, 6:06 am #8

Jen in TN
Great news to read as I wake this morning. Off for my transfer shortly. So delighted for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Orchid
Orchid

May 21st, 2011, 6:12 am #9

Jen in TN
This is great!!!

Keep us posted!!! I for one would love to see baby pics!!

May 21st, 2011, 10:41 am #10

Jen in TN
Wishing you the best for the next 30+ weeks.