beta of 18?

beta of 18?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2011, 6:27 pm #1

What does it mean? Transfer April 25 day 3 transfer. I was told to do it the beta yesterday but due to work I did today.
I went to my old clinic, since this cycle was out of my city. First the Re was surprised, and when I explained to him. He said he is worry about it and said it is very low but to come back on Monday. Do you think it will go up? I keep blaming everything. The fourth day after the transfer, in my condo they weren't elevator so I had to use the stairs up to 23 floor, missed my estrace, levenox and progesterone yesterday, drinking..
This is the first time I got any number, although still I don't know how to catagorize it:chemical, ...etc
Do you know any one who has had low beta like me but the pg progress with healthy baby.

May 7th, 2011, 7:18 pm #2

You must take them every day as directed - the estrogen and progesterone are imperative because at this point your pregnancy depends on them to continue. Did you get your progesterone checked too?
Last edited by Blessed_Thistle on May 7th, 2011, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

May 7th, 2011, 7:44 pm #3

What does it mean? Transfer April 25 day 3 transfer. I was told to do it the beta yesterday but due to work I did today.
I went to my old clinic, since this cycle was out of my city. First the Re was surprised, and when I explained to him. He said he is worry about it and said it is very low but to come back on Monday. Do you think it will go up? I keep blaming everything. The fourth day after the transfer, in my condo they weren't elevator so I had to use the stairs up to 23 floor, missed my estrace, levenox and progesterone yesterday, drinking..
This is the first time I got any number, although still I don't know how to catagorize it:chemical, ...etc
Do you know any one who has had low beta like me but the pg progress with healthy baby.
and doubling #! We need some good news on this board.

thesameboat
thesameboat

May 7th, 2011, 8:55 pm #4

4.7 on 12dpo and 36 on 15dpo. Easy pregnancy.

Good luck to you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2011, 10:16 pm #5

You must take them every day as directed - the estrogen and progesterone are imperative because at this point your pregnancy depends on them to continue. Did you get your progesterone checked too?
the progesterone is 54.1. Oh, you give me hope. The reason I missed them. I don't feel nothing, the pio bruised my whole ... the crinone is irritating. then I said if it meant to happen it will happen without this... but it is only one day. I hope I still have hope

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2011, 10:17 pm #6

and doubling #! We need some good news on this board.
yes, the RE said if it double on Monday? I am so sorry about your cycle.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2011, 10:21 pm #7

4.7 on 12dpo and 36 on 15dpo. Easy pregnancy.

Good luck to you.
your footstep. you said 4.7 12 days and 36 on 15 days. Mine this morning was 13 days post transfer of day 3 embies. Monday it will be 15 days. I hope I am like you. Did you have twins? OMG, you are giving me hope. I thought it should be in 100's.

May 7th, 2011, 10:25 pm #8

the progesterone is 54.1. Oh, you give me hope. The reason I missed them. I don't feel nothing, the pio bruised my whole ... the crinone is irritating. then I said if it meant to happen it will happen without this... but it is only one day. I hope I still have hope
My beta 9dp5dt was 51 and twins so a low beta (for two) worked out for me. And many others here have low beta tales. Best to you!

Last edited by Blessed_Thistle on May 7th, 2011, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keifel
keifel

May 7th, 2011, 10:26 pm #9

I'm almost 12 wks pg with a starting beta of 33 on 15dpo. There are a few low beta success stories on this board... I'm hoping to be one of them. So far so good.

Keep taking your medications!!! You've come this far, keep the faith!

Brenda
Brenda

May 7th, 2011, 10:49 pm #10

keep taking the meds, they are very important as you need them to continue. keeping everything crossed for you.