Beta in (BFP mentioned)

Beta in (BFP mentioned)

New2011
New2011

April 5th, 2011, 12:16 am #1

Got my beta and it is 261 at 9dp5dt. We are very very excited and thrilled since this appears to be a strong number for a single embryo transfer. I am praying for our good luck to continue so we get good results during our next u/s. our clinic does not repeat beta and just do u/s in 2 wks. Is that normal?
Thank you for all the support ladies!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 5th, 2011, 12:30 am #2

Wishing you a happy and healthy 36 weeks or so.....

April 5th, 2011, 12:47 am #3

Got my beta and it is 261 at 9dp5dt. We are very very excited and thrilled since this appears to be a strong number for a single embryo transfer. I am praying for our good luck to continue so we get good results during our next u/s. our clinic does not repeat beta and just do u/s in 2 wks. Is that normal?
Wow New those are great numbers. Congratulations, TH

April 5th, 2011, 1:10 am #4

Congratulations. Very strong beta.

April 5th, 2011, 1:11 am #5

Fabulous! Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to you.

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

April 5th, 2011, 1:18 am #6

Congrats to you!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 5th, 2011, 1:28 am #7

It sounds so wonderful, high numbers combined with virtually no worries about twins. Enjoy!

Bethlyn
Bethlyn

April 5th, 2011, 1:56 am #8

If your hcg level is this high, many clinics forego the second beta to save $$ (I don't know WHO paid for the first blood test, but someone did so it's saving somebody $$). Besides, it's clear that your HCG level has doubled and doubled again to be at 261 by day 14, so it's obvious you are most definitely pregnant, congratulations!!

keifel
keifel

April 5th, 2011, 2:35 am #9

I knew it! That's a strong little bean!!

April 5th, 2011, 2:37 am #10

Looking forward to your u/s in 2 weeks. Relax when you can and enjoy your pregnancy status!!!