Best decision ever.. babyment

Best decision ever.. babyment

Finallyhapy
Finallyhapy

June 20th, 2012, 6:15 am #1

This board has been a great support and resource for me. I am so grateful that it helped me through all the questions, fears, happiness, etc. When I first came to this board, I felt lost, lonely, didn't know what I was actually getting myself into. I couldn't believe I was actually going this route to get a baby. What was I thinking?? That is all that went through my mind. It was tough... Here I am two years later, and have this beautiful baby that I couldn't adore anymore. He is all mine. I don't even think of using DE. I know this is a very heated topic on this board, tell vs. no-tell. Right now, I am just happy. Happy that this baby and me found each other. When I look at my baby, I want to cry. I want to cry because he was almost not going to be here, because I had my doubts. My heart melts for him. When I smell him, he's mine. I just can't believe how my heart couldn't love him anymore. And...it's all real. It makes me want to cry because I am happy. Happy to have broken eggs that didn't work. I am glad things turned out this way. Would never ever have it any other way. For those that are contemplating with the idea and have made your decision to move ahead. I am happy for you, because you will be happy and your dream will finally come true. Best of luck to you.

June 20th, 2012, 6:39 am #2

And I feel the same way about my little baby. I think of them as little miracle babies.

June 20th, 2012, 2:51 pm #3

Thanks Ladies, You give me so much hope and comfort!

thesameboat
thesameboat

June 20th, 2012, 3:17 pm #4

This board has been a great support and resource for me. I am so grateful that it helped me through all the questions, fears, happiness, etc. When I first came to this board, I felt lost, lonely, didn't know what I was actually getting myself into. I couldn't believe I was actually going this route to get a baby. What was I thinking?? That is all that went through my mind. It was tough... Here I am two years later, and have this beautiful baby that I couldn't adore anymore. He is all mine. I don't even think of using DE. I know this is a very heated topic on this board, tell vs. no-tell. Right now, I am just happy. Happy that this baby and me found each other. When I look at my baby, I want to cry. I want to cry because he was almost not going to be here, because I had my doubts. My heart melts for him. When I smell him, he's mine. I just can't believe how my heart couldn't love him anymore. And...it's all real. It makes me want to cry because I am happy. Happy to have broken eggs that didn't work. I am glad things turned out this way. Would never ever have it any other way. For those that are contemplating with the idea and have made your decision to move ahead. I am happy for you, because you will be happy and your dream will finally come true. Best of luck to you.
And so true! I'm so happy for you!

June 20th, 2012, 3:47 pm #5

Love your post! I'm very happy for you! n/t

sugar
sugar

June 20th, 2012, 4:31 pm #6

Thank you so much for sharing your bliss, I cannot tell you much a touching post like yours supports those of us at the beginning of the DE journey. I am so happy for you and your baby!

June 21st, 2012, 1:57 am #7

Thank you for this post...it certainly resonates with me.

Chris
Chris

June 24th, 2012, 9:49 pm #8

I'm pregnant with twins right now and I am over the top. They are almost here and I couldn't be happier! I know how you feel!