Bear, I just saw your post below

Bear, I just saw your post below

February 27th, 2011, 1:09 pm #1

How did the cyst go? Are you continuing the Lupron or waiting for the cyst to go away or have it removed?
And thanks for the pep talk... I am trying to force myself to be a tad more optimistic this cycle, but it is nice to know that it could work either way.
Keep us posted. It sounds like you would be closer to the end of March for a transfer, right?

March 1st, 2011, 1:03 am #2

Thanks for checking in. To my surprise, the cyst wasn't producing hormones (though I would like to see the lab results myself, because it is so hard for me to believe). On to lining check 3/10 and if that is okay, transfer 3/16.

Your transfer is the 8th? A week away? Please give us an update .

Bear

March 1st, 2011, 1:09 am #3

your update, 15 mature follies, wowza! Great news, Monday sounds great!

Bear

keifel
keifel

March 1st, 2011, 2:14 am #4

Thanks for checking in. To my surprise, the cyst wasn't producing hormones (though I would like to see the lab results myself, because it is so hard for me to believe). On to lining check 3/10 and if that is okay, transfer 3/16.

Your transfer is the 8th? A week away? Please give us an update .

Bear
I've had cysts in the past, too. Only once did I have one aspirated for a cycle... I'm waiting for fert report... transfer will be this Thursday or Saturday depending on 3 day or 5 day. You're not far behind!

March 1st, 2011, 6:04 pm #5

Very cool, that is so soon! Let us know about the fert report.

Bear