Bad news today :( beta dropped

Bad news today :( beta dropped

SMRC
SMRC

January 4th, 2012, 8:51 pm #1

Went in for another beta check on my return from my trip to Fla (19dp3dt)and my beta has dropped from 224 (last Friday) to 119.

Told chemical pregnancy.

This really blows! (what an understatement )

We have 3 frozen so will try again.

Thanks for all the support these past few weeks, I'm a bit in disbelief. Hate getting these calls at work too.

SMRC

January 4th, 2012, 9:23 pm #2

Yes, getting the call at work blows. I wish I could give you a hug; chemicals are so much crueler than BFN's. Maybe you can leave a bit earlier so you can go home and rest and cry it out and start thinking about next steps. Take care, Maggie (In VA)

smrc
smrc

January 4th, 2012, 9:26 pm #3

after our second rising beta, I really thought we were "in the clear". I guess you never are. Can't help but wonder if this is due to my DH's sperm frag issues. We transferred 2 8-cell with about 10% fragmentation, so not perfect, but did think this was good.

ArghhhHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had to get that out.

SMRC

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 4th, 2012, 10:07 pm #4

Went in for another beta check on my return from my trip to Fla (19dp3dt)and my beta has dropped from 224 (last Friday) to 119.

Told chemical pregnancy.

Thanks for all the support these past few weeks, I'm a bit in disbelief. Hate getting these calls at work too.

SMRC

My first DE cycle ended in a chemical too. It was really, really tough to accept, my heart goes out to you.

January 4th, 2012, 10:09 pm #5

Told chemical pregnancy.

SMRC

I know how much it hurts. I hope for the best for you.

smrc
smrc

January 4th, 2012, 10:18 pm #6

My first DE cycle ended in a chemical too. It was really, really tough to accept, my heart goes out to you.
did you go on to have success by any chance? just wondering if my frozen embies are doomed to a similar fate... SMRC

January 4th, 2012, 10:35 pm #7

Told chemical pregnancy.

SMRC

I really hate the beta game. I always wished it could be BFN or BFP....don't put us through this roller coaster ride.
I hope you have better results when you are ready to try with those 3 remaining.
Best to you.

Tracy
Tracy

January 4th, 2012, 10:39 pm #8

Told chemical pregnancy.

SMRC

I really thought you were in the clear too. ((hugs)) I am glad you have some frosties. Sorry you had to get the call at work too. Hopefully your day isn't too busy and you can leave a bit early if needed.

xoxo, Tracy

Mrs.M
Mrs.M

January 4th, 2012, 10:53 pm #9

Told chemical pregnancy.

SMRC

This journey is so cruel some days. take care of yourself.

KerriA
KerriA

January 4th, 2012, 11:12 pm #10

Told chemical pregnancy.

SMRC

I'm so sorry!!

Is it possible it's a disappearing twin?

xoxo
kerri