@Mrs. M

@Mrs. M

April 23rd, 2012, 11:18 pm #1

I've been thinking about you all day... How are you feeling? How was the ultrasound? Are you ready to make a move to the pink board?

Can't wait to hear your good news!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 24th, 2012, 12:13 am #2

Thanks for asking. Ultrasound went well today. One beautiful baby measuring one day ahead with a heartbeat of 121. Next ultrasound is May 7th. I'm exhausted and starting to have more nausea but no complaints. I'm still anxious and can't believe this is for real. I frequently lurk on the pink board and occasionally post to congratulate former yellow board buddies when they announce the births of their babies. Not feeling confident enough to officially make the switch. After years of IF, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Maybe after the next ultrasound, I'll be brave enough. How are you feeling? How did you make out with your ultrasound? Are you going to join the pink board?

April 24th, 2012, 12:39 am #3

I just posted my first message over there. It's not that I'm feeling all that confident, but I had a question I felt more comfortable asking over there..

My ultrasound went well today, too. The one embryo that we know is healthy was also measuring one day ahead and had a heartbeat of 144 bpm. It was amazing - we even got to hear that lovely sound! Like you, though, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm going in again in a week because we're still unsure about the second embryo... The sac is there and we can sort of see the fetal pole, but it's impossible to get a clear picture because of that first embryo. My regular ob is thinking it's not viable, whereas my RE is still fairly confident. I, of course, am pessimistic.

Aside from that uncertainty, I'm actually feeling good. Very tired and still having some cramping, but no nausea. I think that's fairly genetic, though, and since I've never had any before and neither did my mom, I may be one of the lucky ones.

Glad to hear you're doing well! Congrats on the continued good news.

April 24th, 2012, 1:08 am #4

I've been thinking about you all day... How are you feeling? How was the ultrasound? Are you ready to make a move to the pink board?

Can't wait to hear your good news!
Fingers crossed for continued good news.

April 24th, 2012, 5:25 pm #5

Thank you! n/t

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 24th, 2012, 11:36 pm #6

Fingers crossed for continued good news.
Hopefully you will be another SG success story soon too! Where are you with your cycle.

April 25th, 2012, 12:05 am #7

Thanks for asking. Ultrasound went well today. One beautiful baby measuring one day ahead with a heartbeat of 121. Next ultrasound is May 7th. I'm exhausted and starting to have more nausea but no complaints. I'm still anxious and can't believe this is for real. I frequently lurk on the pink board and occasionally post to congratulate former yellow board buddies when they announce the births of their babies. Not feeling confident enough to officially make the switch. After years of IF, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Maybe after the next ultrasound, I'll be brave enough. How are you feeling? How did you make out with your ultrasound? Are you going to join the pink board?
Yay - very excited for you! Have you told your mom? Good luck and best wishes for continued success,

Sam