@Anon7 - Any updates?

H40=
H40=

June 13th, 2011, 9:12 pm #1

I'm pulling for you.

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

June 13th, 2011, 11:21 pm #2

I hope you heard good news today and that your cycle is not canceled. I have a consult w/ HFI in July to find out all the in's/out's about shared cycle DE.

Fingers crossed,

futurebeauty

K
K

June 14th, 2011, 12:44 am #3

I'm pulling for you.
Yes.... Update please! Hoping for positive news! Nt

Anon7
Anon7

June 14th, 2011, 12:59 am #4

I'm pulling for you.
Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the shout out. I just got home from work and walking my dog and logged onto post. Apparently, the donor is doing very well. They said that from what they saw today that she should have at LEAST 10 mature eggs, but that they expect more. Right now, she's got 10 that are above 8, and they think some smaller ones will catch up.

So, not cancelled and they claim an excellent response. They're a successful clinic so I guess I will go with it and believe they have no reason to make this up. My hormones are fine and lining is "excellent" according to them. Closing in on 7m and 'triple stripe' or whatever that is.

They have her set to go in again on Wednesday and then Friday and are currently thinking retrievel will be Sunday unless she surprises them. I go in on Wednesday. Retrievel on Sunday is actually better for me because I'm SO busy and stressed and work and that means transfer will be Thursday or Friday, versus the middle of the week.

They have 3 days of bedrest on my calendar. I'm planning on following that.

So, onward. Thanks for the positive energy ladies.......

H40+
H40+

June 14th, 2011, 1:38 am #5

That's great. If they get more than 10, you're probably in good shape.

Malory
Malory

June 14th, 2011, 1:55 am #6

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the shout out. I just got home from work and walking my dog and logged onto post. Apparently, the donor is doing very well. They said that from what they saw today that she should have at LEAST 10 mature eggs, but that they expect more. Right now, she's got 10 that are above 8, and they think some smaller ones will catch up.

So, not cancelled and they claim an excellent response. They're a successful clinic so I guess I will go with it and believe they have no reason to make this up. My hormones are fine and lining is "excellent" according to them. Closing in on 7m and 'triple stripe' or whatever that is.

They have her set to go in again on Wednesday and then Friday and are currently thinking retrievel will be Sunday unless she surprises them. I go in on Wednesday. Retrievel on Sunday is actually better for me because I'm SO busy and stressed and work and that means transfer will be Thursday or Friday, versus the middle of the week.

Nice turn around!

K
K

June 14th, 2011, 5:24 am #7

Hi Ladies,

This clinic is on top of things! Good luck!!

June 14th, 2011, 11:12 am #8

Hi Ladies,

Happy thoughts your way!

Leigh888
Leigh888

June 14th, 2011, 12:18 pm #9

Hi Ladies,

Great news! Good luck!

Tracy
Tracy

June 14th, 2011, 6:20 pm #10

Hi Ladies,

Sounds very promising!!!

xoxo, Tracy