@ Seymo

@ Seymo

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

December 14th, 2011, 12:34 am #1

Did you get an update on your donor? Hope all is going well.

December 14th, 2011, 12:56 pm #2

My donor has 18 follicles. The estimated transfer is Thursday or Friday of next week. My lining is good at 10.3mm. The closeness of the travel to SG at Christmas has me really worried though.

In case you were wondering, I can confirm that SG almost insists on a five day transfer for OOT patients. In the event that the embryos don't make it to day five, the cycle does not count in the shared risk program.

Are you doing OK? Ready for the holiday? Butt getting sore from the delestrogen? Hee.

Julie
Julie

December 14th, 2011, 2:07 pm #3

Let me know if I can help with anything. I am local so if you run into any logistical issues I am around. Are you driving in for transfer?

December 14th, 2011, 3:32 pm #4

to offer! As of right now DH and I are flying in on Wednesday the 21st anticipating a transfer on either Thursday or Friday. I went ahead and rented a car which will make life easier on DH. We are then leaving on Saturday.

That is cutting the 24 hours bed rest a bit but I have a house full of people coming on Sunday for Christmas so I have to get back! I have done four OE IVFs at two different REs one recommending bedrest the other not. The only BFP I ever got was on a non-bed rest cycle so I am trying not to obsess about it.

At this point DH is coming with me but if it looks like the donor will go long and I can't get back for Christmas then I will go to SG by myself. Boo. But what else can we do?

Julie
Julie

December 14th, 2011, 5:57 pm #5

I did it before and after and really liked it.

December 14th, 2011, 7:17 pm #6

I have done acupuncture with previous cycles. This cycle I spent the money on a therapist. Ha. I might do it just to help relax. I should call and see about availability.

When you did it were you worried about unnecessary "moving around" to get to and from the appointment? Once I was so worried about this that I had the acupuncturist to come into the "recovery room" while I did the mandatory 30 minutes of laying down immediately after transfer. I was at a place that had the acupuncturist on site though.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

December 15th, 2011, 12:18 am #7

My donor has 18 follicles. The estimated transfer is Thursday or Friday of next week. My lining is good at 10.3mm. The closeness of the travel to SG at Christmas has me really worried though.

In case you were wondering, I can confirm that SG almost insists on a five day transfer for OOT patients. In the event that the embryos don't make it to day five, the cycle does not count in the shared risk program.

Are you doing OK? Ready for the holiday? Butt getting sore from the delestrogen? Hee.
So happy about the # of follicles and your lining! Sounds like plenty of eggs for two recipients. After all those delays you deserve smooth sailing to transfer and a BFP two weeks later. I hope all will go smoothly with your travel. Is retrieval on Saturday?

Thanks for the info on OOT - 5 day transfer. I really don't want to have to use a weeks vacation for transfer(s).

Del estrogen is easy compared to PIO. After three doses no sore butt. RN was suppose to get back to me when she sent orders in for u/ s and bw but I have not heard from her yet. I'll send and email tomorrow. I'm in pretty good shape for the holiday. Just a couple of more gifts to buy and some baking to do. You are brave having a houseful of company after transfer. Take it easy and let other do the work.