@ Leigh

@ Leigh

May 7th, 2012, 3:51 pm #1

Good luck today. Thinking of you.

May 7th, 2012, 4:21 pm #2

I've been thinking about you today, too!! So, so happy to hear you're moving over to the pink board with me - it's wonderful to have a cycle buddy and even better to have a pregnancy buddy.

All is well here - just returned from our scan. At 8 weeks 2 days, Baby A is measuring 20.6 mm (8 wks, 5 days) with a heart rate of 160 and Baby B is measuring 20.4 mm (8 wks, 4 days) with a heart rate of 167. And the bleed is nearly gone!! I'm now allowed back to normal activity, thank goodness, so I can go back to work tomorrow. I'm SO relieved.

This is starting to feel real. I'm still nervous, but the anxiety seems to be easing up a bit. I know it's still very early, but we've never made it this far before, so I really have hope..

Thanks for checking on me. I'm very, very happy for you!
Leigh

May 7th, 2012, 4:32 pm #3

So similar to my early twin pregnancy experience. The OB/GYN only put me on "pelvic rest" due to my SCH, and then she kept me on it through the first trimester, but I remember that sense of relief when she gave me the green light to resume normal life. I'm so hoping that everything will continue well for you. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

May 7th, 2012, 7:46 pm #4

I've been thinking about you today, too!! So, so happy to hear you're moving over to the pink board with me - it's wonderful to have a cycle buddy and even better to have a pregnancy buddy.

All is well here - just returned from our scan. At 8 weeks 2 days, Baby A is measuring 20.6 mm (8 wks, 5 days) with a heart rate of 160 and Baby B is measuring 20.4 mm (8 wks, 4 days) with a heart rate of 167. And the bleed is nearly gone!! I'm now allowed back to normal activity, thank goodness, so I can go back to work tomorrow. I'm SO relieved.

This is starting to feel real. I'm still nervous, but the anxiety seems to be easing up a bit. I know it's still very early, but we've never made it this far before, so I really have hope..

Thanks for checking on me. I'm very, very happy for you!
Leigh
So happy for you! How are you feeling?

May 7th, 2012, 8:03 pm #5

I'm utterly exhausted, having some sporadic afternoon/evening nausea, and I'm already finding that my pants feel a little small, but other than that, I'm great. DH keeps telling me I'm glowing, but I think I'm just finally allowing myself to be happy about this.

How about you?

May 7th, 2012, 8:35 pm #6

I didn't know it was possible to be this tired. I always nap on no work days and even when I take a nap can't keep my eyes open after 8:30. My stomach was just "off" for a couple of weeks but the last three days it has been better. Did you get released to your OB?

May 7th, 2012, 8:50 pm #7

We were laughing earlier because we "graduated"! My RE is great, but I'm thrilled to be going back to my ob.

I know what you mean about the level of tiredness. It's unbelievable!

May 7th, 2012, 10:50 pm #8

It was horrible!!! I feel for you.

May 8th, 2012, 1:48 am #9

So similar to my early twin pregnancy experience. The OB/GYN only put me on "pelvic rest" due to my SCH, and then she kept me on it through the first trimester, but I remember that sense of relief when she gave me the green light to resume normal life. I'm so hoping that everything will continue well for you. Take care, Maggie (in VA)
I hope we have a completely uneventful next 6 or 7 months, too! I appreciate your thoughts.
Leigh

May 8th, 2012, 1:51 am #10

It was horrible!!! I feel for you.

is make it another 10 days! I'm a teacher, so my regular schedule of classes is finished after next Thursday. We still have finals and a ton of other loose ends to tie up until the first weekend in June, but I will feel a tremendous sense of relief after next week!

Hopefully I can manage to stay awake for my afternoon classes this week. It's gonna be rough.