@ Hopeful in Delaware

@ Hopeful in Delaware

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

May 30th, 2012, 11:05 pm #1

Thinking of you and wishing you good luck tomorrow!

June 1st, 2012, 7:15 pm #2

You are so kind to think of me. I saw your post when I was in the waiting room yesterday and responded, but I see it didn't go through.

Anyway, it went so well yesterday, a magical experience like some described. We transferred 1 AA blast. I found everything at shady grove wonderful. The doctor, embryologist, and nurses were efficient, warm, and caring. We saw that little flash on the screen when she released the embryo. now I'm focusing on welcoming our little beauty into my body. The tww will be hard, but I'll get through it.

the three other embryos were all blasts, so we might get a frosty or two, but after hearing your experience and others', I won't be too surprised if we don't.

Thanks again, and I hope you're doing well!
Last edited by hopefulindelaware on June 1st, 2012, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

June 1st, 2012, 10:58 pm #3

So happy you had a good experience. I too had a good experience. I was alone because DH could not get the time off and everyone was so nice to me. My AA blast is now a 12 week fetus. I hope you will be in my shoes in about 9 weeks. Crossing my fingers and hoping the the 2 WW is kind to you. When is your beta?

June 2nd, 2012, 3:20 pm #4

Beta is June 13. I'm not a big POASer, so I may just wait to have the bw, but it's anybody's guess how I'll feel as the tww progresses!

Amazing you're 12 weeks along already, it seems like yesterday you got your BFP! (to me, probably not to you!) LOL

Have a great weekend!