@ fututrebeauty

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

December 12th, 2011, 2:17 am #1

Good luck tomorrow!

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

December 12th, 2011, 3:15 am #2

I am going to call the clinic in the morning for an update to make sure we don't drive 3 hr for nothing in case of the worse. I really feel that this cycle will have some frosties so hopefully I will get pg and a child will be born either w/ the fresh transfer or the frozen.

Thanks for thinking of me Mrs M,

futurebeauty

TWINMOM
TWINMOM

December 12th, 2011, 4:04 pm #3

FB good wishes and ihope ihope we can have different scenario of statistics thanit has been recently with some of us.
Am slowly gettingout of the misery after my BFN.

Beansprout703
Beansprout703

December 12th, 2011, 5:10 pm #4

Good luck tomorrow!
Good luck FB. I have a feeling this cycle will be it for you. Your numbers are fantastic.

p.s. Please let us know how many you decide to transfer. I will be facing the same decision tomorrow - YIKES!

December 12th, 2011, 6:48 pm #5

I am going to call the clinic in the morning for an update to make sure we don't drive 3 hr for nothing in case of the worse. I really feel that this cycle will have some frosties so hopefully I will get pg and a child will be born either w/ the fresh transfer or the frozen.

Thanks for thinking of me Mrs M,

futurebeauty
Hope all is well! Good luck! nt

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

December 13th, 2011, 1:35 am #6

Good luck FB. I have a feeling this cycle will be it for you. Your numbers are fantastic.

p.s. Please let us know how many you decide to transfer. I will be facing the same decision tomorrow - YIKES!
see my new update!!! GL tomorrow and I hope this is your cycle!!! Keep us posted.

futurebeauty