anyone NOT do acupuncture and have success?...

anyone NOT do acupuncture and have success?...

littlefighter
littlefighter

August 30th, 2010, 9:33 pm #1

I am getting ready for yet another FET and was wondering whether or not to do acupuncture again.

August 30th, 2010, 9:47 pm #2

nt

August 30th, 2010, 9:47 pm #3

I am getting ready for yet another FET and was wondering whether or not to do acupuncture again.
my second fresh. I really think it's all about the eggs as long as you can make a good lining

August 30th, 2010, 10:37 pm #4

n/t

August 30th, 2010, 11:31 pm #5

I'd used it in the past...don't know why not this time.

August 31st, 2010, 12:12 am #6

Hi, I did accupuncture one cycle but the further along I got the more painful it became so I gave it up. Last cycle which was successful I had an abdominal massage twice two then one day before the transfer to increase blood blow. It wasn't painful.
I had the massage done in Malaysia so don't know if it is part of the mainstream. The massage was deep tissue and was meant to hurt but it tickled and I laughed and giggled
good luck, TH

August 31st, 2010, 12:13 am #7

Hi, I did accupuncture one cycle but the further along I got the more painful it became so I gave it up. Last cycle which was successful I had an abdominal massage twice two then one day before the transfer to increase blood blow. It wasn't painful.
I had the massage done in Malaysia so don't know if it is part of the mainstream. The massage was deep tissue and was meant to hurt but it tickled and I laughed and giggled
good luck, TH

Adrah
Adrah

August 31st, 2010, 2:12 am #8

Hi, I've never done acupuncture once. I got preg with twins during our DE cycle. I didn't do any of the extra things like eat pineapple, etc. I just tried to eat decent and be fairly well rested. GL!!

August 31st, 2010, 9:31 am #9

we were successful on our fourth fresh donor cycle

Kay

" Some people built castles in the air. She constructed hers from mashed potatoes, which kept down demolition costs." Sarah Sloane, Borrowing Priviledges

Catherine
Catherine

August 31st, 2010, 10:59 am #10

I gave up on accupuncture a long time ago. I got lucky the first time around with a SET.