Anyone have cycled with IVF NJ

Anyone have cycled with IVF NJ

February 15th, 2012, 10:29 pm #1

Just wondering if anyone cycled with IVF NJ.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 15th, 2012, 11:44 pm #2

You sound like a good candidate for California Conceptions a three try Donor embryo program for $10,000 money back if no baby program. Look at their website you could just go to Calif. for a day or two FET monitor locally.

February 16th, 2012, 12:04 am #3

Just wondering if anyone cycled with IVF NJ.
I used and loved IVF NJ with donated embies. Unfortunately I had a m/c and BFN but the donating couple had had success on fresh and frozen. Very caring coordinators and staff.

February 16th, 2012, 4:57 pm #4

You sound like a good candidate for California Conceptions a three try Donor embryo program for $10,000 money back if no baby program. Look at their website you could just go to Calif. for a day or two FET monitor locally.
California Conceptions is not providing "donor embryos," although that's how they're styling it. They're doing split DE+DS freeze-all cycles.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/57451/me ... e+lacking-

Maggie (in VA)

Anon
Anon

February 16th, 2012, 6:07 pm #5

I used and loved IVF NJ with donated embies. Unfortunately I had a m/c and BFN but the donating couple had had success on fresh and frozen. Very caring coordinators and staff.
I did NOT find all of their staff and docs to be caring...

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 16th, 2012, 6:21 pm #6

California Conceptions is not providing "donor embryos," although that's how they're styling it. They're doing split DE+DS freeze-all cycles.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/57451/me ... e+lacking-

Maggie (in VA)
They do call there program"Donor embryos," but it is available to those who choose it and can be a option to consider. We do not all have to agree on it in order to make information about this program available to others.
Many programs are mentioned not all share the same opinion of their worthiness..