Any December Updates post here

Any December Updates post here

December 7th, 2010, 12:42 am #1

Went for my lining check today and my FET is set for Dec 14. So far I have been very relaxed about this transfer unlike last time when I was incredibly stressed. I just kind of feel like if its meant to be it will and if not I'll just move on to another donor since it looks like she may not agree to cycle again. I have 3 frozen and whatever makes it through the thaw will be transferred. My beta should be on Dec 24 but the office is closed so they have pushed it to the Monday after Christmas

Steph

H40+
H40+

December 7th, 2010, 3:13 am #2

My last cycle fell through, and the whole agency ordeal was such a hassle that I put an ad out myself at a couple of good universities in-state and found a donor on my own. I am actually having a local agency with whom I have a very good relationship do all the medical screening for me before I accept her. She's young. She did her bloodwork last week, so hopefully I will have good news later on this week. If all goes well, I'll cycle in January.

December 7th, 2010, 5:58 pm #3

Went for my lining check today and my FET is set for Dec 14. So far I have been very relaxed about this transfer unlike last time when I was incredibly stressed. I just kind of feel like if its meant to be it will and if not I'll just move on to another donor since it looks like she may not agree to cycle again. I have 3 frozen and whatever makes it through the thaw will be transferred. My beta should be on Dec 24 but the office is closed so they have pushed it to the Monday after Christmas

Steph
Hi Steph, Glad you're getting closer to your FET date. I'm so jealous you're so relaxed. I wish I was. I was ok until I got the results of my lining info on Monday. It wasn't as thick as they wanted it to be so they asked me to start taking my estradiol pills twice a day. I get checked again on the 9th, then again on the 13th. My fresh DET will either be 19th or 21st and I get my beta results on the 29th (i think). Being this is my second DE cycle (1st resulted in BFN), I'm definitely calmer but not excited yet. I wish I was more positive about this one, I'm feeling the stress creeping in from time to time.

Worldtraveler
Worldtraveler

December 8th, 2010, 7:34 pm #4

Steph
I'm hoping to do my FET around Dec. 12. My doctor checked my lining Sat morning and he said it was good but he also upped my Progynova to two a day. I get another lining check tomorrow morning and hopefully also an update on my donor. It would be good to hear that she's on schedule and get a sense of how many eggs she's got growing. Can't wait for my FET. I'm pretty relaxed about the whole thing and optimistic but I was also very optimistic about the last five tries (2 IUI and 3 IVF all with OE). I guess I'm hoping that the DE is the magic pill that will make it happen. We'll see.