announcing finally...BFP !

May 10th, 2011, 4:01 pm #21

I cant believe after 6 ivf cycles I am finally pregnant!! my beta was 298 today. I repeat on Wed so I am cautiously optomistic. I feel so happy that finally my turn has come. I transferred 3 average blasts. My doc says that I am very pregnant!! It was so nice after 4 years to finally hear him be so happy for me.
thanks for being so supportive all of you.
How wonderful! I am hoping for the 3 that I have to make it to transfer! (also hoping my RE will transfer all three and not make me freeze 1!) Here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy!

little fighter
little fighter

May 10th, 2011, 4:20 pm #22

I cant believe after 6 ivf cycles I am finally pregnant!! my beta was 298 today. I repeat on Wed so I am cautiously optomistic. I feel so happy that finally my turn has come. I transferred 3 average blasts. My doc says that I am very pregnant!! It was so nice after 4 years to finally hear him be so happy for me.
Did you do anything different with your protocol this time? Were these all DE cycles? with different donors?

I am getting ready to try again with our 4th donor and a new RE that has me doing a few things differently from my last cycles. I need all the encouragement I can get!

Wishing you all the best!

BRenda
BRenda

May 11th, 2011, 11:50 am #23

I see you mentioned that you did 6 IVF cycles. Were those all with DE? Did you do anything differently this time that you believe made the difference?

Congrats again!
I had 3 cycles of DE two fresh and one frozen. Thanks for the good wishes.

BRenda
BRenda

May 11th, 2011, 1:00 pm #24

Did you do anything different with your protocol this time? Were these all DE cycles? with different donors?

I am getting ready to try again with our 4th donor and a new RE that has me doing a few things differently from my last cycles. I need all the encouragement I can get!

do a complete immune panel just one week before the transfer, It will show if you need any extra meds for the cycle to be successful. This was what saved me this time, I had high NK cells that showed up one week before and had to have to intralipids done. I guess the other cycles failed coz of this. and I just happened to mention it to my RE about having a chemical last time. Then he had me do the bloodwork right away that day. We have to be on top of these doctors. We really do.

BRenda
BRenda

May 11th, 2011, 1:01 pm #25

do a complete immune panel just one week before the transfer, It will show if you need any extra meds for the cycle to be successful. This was what saved me this time, I had high NK cells that showed up one week before and had to have to intralipids done. I guess the other cycles failed coz of this. and I just happened to mention it to my RE about having a chemical last time. Then he had me do the bloodwork right away that day. We have to be on top of these doctors. We really do.

BRenda
BRenda

May 11th, 2011, 1:02 pm #26

BRenda
BRenda

May 11th, 2011, 1:02 pm #27

You are all so wonderful. Thanks for the wishes

May 11th, 2011, 7:19 pm #28

Congratulations, and I hope all goes smoothly with your pregnancy! Maggie (in VA)