Already thinking about when the next FET can be

Already thinking about when the next FET can be

KerriA
KerriA

December 24th, 2011, 2:38 pm #1

My beta isn't until Wed but I'm wondering what happens if this cycle fails. To be honest, I'm completely expecting to fail.
Anyway, I am wondering how quickly I could do the next FET? Did any of you do FET's back to back?

thanks,
kerri

December 24th, 2011, 10:02 pm #2

and back to fresh transfers; what ever it took; due to my age we had to press on w/o delay. We cycled nonstop from July till the following April; the FET that worked was our third FET. I had been on lupron and BCPs for about 10 months, and never imagined that FET to work either. It did and DS is napping down the hall, just turned one last week.
We moved onto the next cycle always w/o delay after stopping PIO & getting AF.
Hopefully this is it for you, and you get a surprise positive beta! All the best,

zane

samys
samys

December 25th, 2011, 2:06 am #3

My beta isn't until Wed but I'm wondering what happens if this cycle fails. To be honest, I'm completely expecting to fail.
Anyway, I am wondering how quickly I could do the next FET? Did any of you do FET's back to back?

thanks,
kerri
I did back to back natural single FETs in July and Aug - I used the exact same protocol. July was BFN, and Aug was positive. I was a bit more active for unplanned reasons in Aug, but other than that it was the exact same scenario. No idea why sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Best of luck to you.

December 25th, 2011, 3:20 pm #4

thanks,
kerri
Just wanted to say I hope you won't need an FET. There's no reason to think it hasn't worked. Hang in there until your beta. I hope you will be celebrating in a few days.

KerriA
KerriA

December 25th, 2011, 4:13 pm #5

and back to fresh transfers; what ever it took; due to my age we had to press on w/o delay. We cycled nonstop from July till the following April; the FET that worked was our third FET. I had been on lupron and BCPs for about 10 months, and never imagined that FET to work either. It did and DS is napping down the hall, just turned one last week.
We moved onto the next cycle always w/o delay after stopping PIO & getting AF.
Hopefully this is it for you, and you get a surprise positive beta! All the best,

zane
I think we are cut from the same cloth. I just want to press on until I find success. This marathon has taken long enough.

It gives me comfort to know that it is possible to do fets back to back.

thank you so much,
kerri

KerriA
KerriA

December 25th, 2011, 4:14 pm #6

I did back to back natural single FETs in July and Aug - I used the exact same protocol. July was BFN, and Aug was positive. I was a bit more active for unplanned reasons in Aug, but other than that it was the exact same scenario. No idea why sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Best of luck to you.
and congratulations!! Good to know back to back fets are possible.

thank you,
kerri

KerriA
KerriA

December 25th, 2011, 4:15 pm #7

Just wanted to say I hope you won't need an FET. There's no reason to think it hasn't worked. Hang in there until your beta. I hope you will be celebrating in a few days.
thank you!!! (nt)