Almost 39 weeks!

Almost 39 weeks!

July 25th, 2012, 8:39 pm #1

Hi everyone,

My babe moved from breech to head down with lots of fun tricks and naturally, so I didn't have to have the external version. The Dr. is not convinced that it won't turn again but at least he/she is in the right position for now. The due date is August 4th, just 10 days away! I can't wait to meet the little one and am finally ready. I will keep you in the loop once the new addition makes it's way out. Just hoping for a healthy babe and healthy mom.

July 25th, 2012, 8:49 pm #2

I think your LO knows EXACTLY what he/she is doing -- just didn't want to be rushed!

Sounds like you will have a PERFECT birth!

Get ready!!

sas

July 26th, 2012, 1:57 am #3

Hi everyone,

My babe moved from breech to head down with lots of fun tricks and naturally, so I didn't have to have the external version. The Dr. is not convinced that it won't turn again but at least he/she is in the right position for now. The due date is August 4th, just 10 days away! I can't wait to meet the little one and am finally ready. I will keep you in the loop once the new addition makes it's way out. Just hoping for a healthy babe and healthy mom.
Best of luck to you and LO!!
I agree with the PP, your baby knows what they are doing : )

July 26th, 2012, 3:49 am #4

Hi everyone,

I can't wait to hear the good news. Wishing you luck and a smooth delivery.

July 26th, 2012, 4:22 pm #5

Hi everyone,

I hope baby stays put, head down! How exciting to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. I'm looking forward to reading your birth post.

July 26th, 2012, 6:53 pm #6

Hi everyone,

Everything sounds perfect!