a little funny

a little funny

August 9th, 2012, 6:08 pm #1

I think I have posted here before that I am an financial analyst and am looking at a some companies including a company with the ticker FET -- bwahh hah hah. That just seems wrong to me. I posted here before that there is a company BBG so when I am looking at that I think about my fellow green girl. Also, DD is the ticker for Dupont but I don't think there is a DH, DS or DP ticker! No TWW or DPT either. I just had to post this. It struck my funny bone!

August 9th, 2012, 7:44 pm #2

We have our own little language in this corner of the world. Nobody else knows what we are talking about

August 9th, 2012, 10:06 pm #3

I think I have posted here before that I am an financial analyst and am looking at a some companies including a company with the ticker FET -- bwahh hah hah. That just seems wrong to me. I posted here before that there is a company BBG so when I am looking at that I think about my fellow green girl. Also, DD is the ticker for Dupont but I don't think there is a DH, DS or DP ticker! No TWW or DPT either. I just had to post this. It struck my funny bone!

August 10th, 2012, 1:34 am #4

It's so true, we do have our own language!! I forget sometimes that 'normal' people don't know what an RE is! Lol!
Thanks for sharing Julie!
ks