9dp5dt all hpt's +++, but still NO sore boobs or any symptoms.(.Chem ment.)

9dp5dt all hpt's +++, but still NO sore boobs or any symptoms.(.Chem ment.)

Kim
Kim

June 27th, 2011, 9:56 am #1

Why am I not having symptoms of any kind? All the Digital tests are coming out +++, even the First response gold digital.... But still no symptoms at all. My boobs should be sore by now and nothing! So nervous it's going to be a chemical... Taking 100 mg of progesterone in oil everyday. That in itself should make them a little sore... Beta isn't until Thursday and nurse said it def cannot be before that! Anyone Not have sore boobs???? I'm obsessing.....

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

June 27th, 2011, 12:43 pm #2

my PIO level was 59.8. I started having fatigue and very mild nausea (more food aversion than nausea) 3 days after positive beta (initial beta was 12 dp3dt). GL on Thursday.

June 27th, 2011, 2:04 pm #3

Why am I not having symptoms of any kind? All the Digital tests are coming out +++, even the First response gold digital.... But still no symptoms at all. My boobs should be sore by now and nothing! So nervous it's going to be a chemical... Taking 100 mg of progesterone in oil everyday. That in itself should make them a little sore... Beta isn't until Thursday and nurse said it def cannot be before that! Anyone Not have sore boobs???? I'm obsessing.....
abdomen. It could also be a like sharp little stab, if I got up quickly, coughed, laughed or sneezed.

New2011
New2011

June 27th, 2011, 2:06 pm #4

Please try not to worry about symptoms. But I know first hand how much we read into those symptom. I am 16 weeks and I had none AT ALL!!! No sore boobs, No nausea, morning sickness, nothing. Yet I've had several ultrasounds and everything is progressing well. So I am convinced not everyone is the same with pregnancy symptoms. I know it makes it even harder to believe it when there are no symptoms. But try not to worry!
Best of luck to you.

June 27th, 2011, 5:22 pm #5

Symptoms would not equal pregnancy. The P4 makes some women drowsy and nauseous from the time they start taking it, including me. A woman on another DE list I'm on had so much nausea and odor aversion before tx that everyone was scared for how ill she might become once she actually got pg, if she did. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

Anon7
Anon7

June 27th, 2011, 11:23 pm #6

This may sound sick, but through my 3 OE tries, I honestly wished for some type of chemical or SOMETHING so that I knew the egg and sperm at least met. Now, after reading about others loss, I'm so thankful I have not been through a mc. I can see where that would raise a baseline fear that is so hard to shake.

Girl, you are PG! It's going to stick. Everything is going to be fine. And I'll be happy when you get your beta this Thursday and get some relief at least for a little while.

If it's any consolation, at 2dp5dt, I don't feel anything going on either. I think I'll be testing tomorrow, even though I know it's way too soon, or maybe just a bit too soon. Can't help myself. Already wanting to test tonight!

June 28th, 2011, 1:16 am #7

....to see if they were sore. LOL I only had fatigue (first trimester) and heartburn for the first few weeks. Otherwise, I felt normal and couldn't believe I was pg.....and with twins.

Congrats and you are pg! Symptoms or not.

June 28th, 2011, 5:51 am #8

HI, I didn't get any symptoms early on then at the 10 week mark wshen I stopped the drugs BAM megga morning sickness. So I say to you enjoy these days of no symptoms, best, THK

Kim
Kim

June 28th, 2011, 12:09 pm #9

So difficult, all this waiting...questioning everything.. Really needed to hear your experiences. They're helping me get through this 12 days after transfer. Do wish HFI would do betas earlier! Thank you all again for your support!!

Leigh888
Leigh888

June 28th, 2011, 12:16 pm #10

I am 11 weeks and still have no symptoms. My boobs are sore, but that means nothing for me. My boobs were always sore from the meds whether I was pregnant or not. If you have a positive pregnancy test, you are pregnant! Congratulations!! Don't worry about the lack of symptoms. Most don't start until later.