9 week u/s

9 week u/s

Katie Robins
Katie Robins

December 29th, 2011, 4:11 am #1

Hi everyone,
It seems strange, but I think I need to move on to the pink board! I truly never thought I would be here in my life. Just had my 9 wk. ultrasound and I have one very normal 9 wk. kidney bean inside me.

Wishing everyone out there all my prayers and good thoughts for getting (and staying) pregnant! This board has really helped me not feel alone during these past 2 months so thank you to everyone who has put up with my neuroses.

Katie

keifel
keifel

December 29th, 2011, 12:00 pm #2

I'm so glad that everything is on track! May your pg be healthy and uneventful. See you over on the pink board!

Beansprout703
Beansprout703

December 29th, 2011, 6:09 pm #3

Hi everyone,
It seems strange, but I think I need to move on to the pink board! I truly never thought I would be here in my life. Just had my 9 wk. ultrasound and I have one very normal 9 wk. kidney bean inside me.

Wishing everyone out there all my prayers and good thoughts for getting (and staying) pregnant! This board has really helped me not feel alone during these past 2 months so thank you to everyone who has put up with my neuroses.

Katie
... how exciting. Even though I just got my 1st BFP last week, I pop over to the yellow board sometimes to see the pictures that people post of their babies and hear about their experiences. Please keep us posted on your progress. Take care.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

December 30th, 2011, 2:13 am #4

Hi everyone,

Katie
I lurk on the pink board and look fwd to following your progress over there.