8 days past 5dt

8 days past 5dt

Anon for this
Anon for this

September 20th, 2011, 9:38 pm #1

beta came back at 32. Is this a good number? seems kind of low. I know it needs to double in next two days and I really can't determine based on the beta database if this is ok. I know it can go either way.

I took a cheapie HPT on Sunday and Monday, and there was a very faint line. First response last night and it was yes. Today, I did another cheapie and the line is much darker. I had a spot of blood last night and having a bit of cramps at the same time each day..about 5 p.m.

Your input is appreciated

Sign me, Hoping.

September 20th, 2011, 10:05 pm #2

You do not know what you do not know...was this a FET? or Fresh? Regardless of it being a 5 day transfer that embryo has only been in YOUR body for 8 days which may not be long enough to have a higher beta. Retest in 2 days, drink water and rest. I had a positive once with a 70 Beta at 9dp5dt- just like you

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 20th, 2011, 10:10 pm #3

frozen at 3d, grew to blast for transfer n/t

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

September 20th, 2011, 11:55 pm #4

beta came back at 32. Is this a good number? seems kind of low. I know it needs to double in next two days and I really can't determine based on the beta database if this is ok. I know it can go either way.

I took a cheapie HPT on Sunday and Monday, and there was a very faint line. First response last night and it was yes. Today, I did another cheapie and the line is much darker. I had a spot of blood last night and having a bit of cramps at the same time each day..about 5 p.m.

Sign me, Hoping.
Good luck with beta #2!!nt

BlessedThistle
BlessedThistle

September 21st, 2011, 12:25 am #5

Sign me, Hoping.
times? 51 9dp5dt = twins. I would have surely had a similar beta the day before. Sounds good to me!

September 21st, 2011, 2:02 am #6

Sign me, Hoping.
I know that my clinic generall doesn't test until 10dp5dt and they like to see a 50. Which means, if yours doubles in this amount of time, it will be over that. I have friends that have had lower betas and had textbook pregnancies and healhty children that are now giving them a run for their money! So, don't give up hope at all, I won't. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

September 21st, 2011, 2:07 am #7

Sign me, Hoping.
I hope and pray that your second beta will (more than) double and you'll be well on your way. However, I do have to say that I had a low beta (22) that doubled 3 times and then turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy. I had cramping and spotting off and on, but didn't find out it was ectopic until 6 weeks. I mention this only because that can be a life-threatening condition (fortunately in my case they caught it before the tube completely ruptured). This was from an IUI, but I understand that ectopics are actually MORE common with IVF (which I find strange). So keep an eye on your symptoms, especially if you get cramps on one side or shoulder pain. If the numbers are at all sketchy, I'd push for an ultrasound earlier.

Good luck and please keep us posted!

September 21st, 2011, 2:51 am #8

Sign me, Hoping.
Good luck - thinking of you as you wait for your soon to be climbing beta numbers!!!!

thesameboat
thesameboat

September 21st, 2011, 2:03 pm #9

times? 51 9dp5dt = twins. I would have surely had a similar beta the day before. Sounds good to me!
37 on 15dpo.
It's too early to stop hoping.

thesameboat
thesameboat

September 21st, 2011, 2:05 pm #10

I misunderstood! I thought you'd just had a negative hpt. But you're pregnant! No, it's a lower than average beta but it's definitely pregnant!

Good luck with the doubling.