7dp5dt I am to nervous to do hpt I cant take seeing a neg.

7dp5dt I am to nervous to do hpt I cant take seeing a neg.

anon
anon

October 14th, 2011, 11:39 pm #1

My DH thinks I should wat till beta. I have no symptoms.Only sore boobs. But it is probably from progesterone. UHG!!!! This is so hard

Bethphx
Bethphx

October 14th, 2011, 11:43 pm #2

And DYING to test! I am a POAS addict and will start tomorrow- I just want to know either way as soon as I can and before beta- I don't want to hear good or bad news from someone else- would rather discover it myself ya know?

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 14th, 2011, 11:45 pm #3

My DH thinks I should wat till beta. I have no symptoms.Only sore boobs. But it is probably from progesterone. UHG!!!! This is so hard
Is to wait until beta day, after you get your blood drawn then go home and POAS so you know what to expect when the nurse calls with the official results.

October 15th, 2011, 12:05 am #4

so I waited until my beta results for both my negative and positive results. Hang in there...you'll make it.

October 15th, 2011, 2:36 pm #5

And DYING to test! I am a POAS addict and will start tomorrow- I just want to know either way as soon as I can and before beta- I don't want to hear good or bad news from someone else- would rather discover it myself ya know?
I can't stand getting the bad news from a nurse. I would rather get it in private or be pleasantly surprised if my HPT was not sensitive enough to pick up the positive.

October 15th, 2011, 5:10 pm #6

i know exactly how you feel! good luck! nt

October 15th, 2011, 5:10 pm #7

i know exactly how you feel! good luck! nt