5dp5dt=BFN. I know it is too early for most .....

5dp5dt=BFN. I know it is too early for most .....

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

December 17th, 2011, 3:33 pm #1

but I wanted to have a BFP early to feel the joy. I am having bad AF type low back pain so that is discouraging as whenever I have this back pain, AF follows. I know others have this low back pain and it is a sign of pg. Oh, the torture.

I will try and skip testing tomorrow and do it again on 7dp5dt or if I am strong enough then I will wait until 8dp5dt.

Thanks for reading,

FB

December 17th, 2011, 3:40 pm #2

Try to stay away from the testing sticks. It is too early yet.

MamaBubbles
MamaBubbles

December 17th, 2011, 6:35 pm #3

but I wanted to have a BFP early to feel the joy. I am having bad AF type low back pain so that is discouraging as whenever I have this back pain, AF follows. I know others have this low back pain and it is a sign of pg. Oh, the torture.

I will try and skip testing tomorrow and do it again on 7dp5dt or if I am strong enough then I will wait until 8dp5dt.

Thanks for reading,

FB
2 weeks ago I transferred 2 fresh. On 7dp3dt (same as you today) I was completely negative. On 8dp3dt, negative again. On the morning of 9dp3dt I was negative with FRED in the am (I don't like them) then that same afternoon I came up positive with Clearblue digital. It really is too early, I know it's so hard. I am not holding out a lot of hope for my cycle. My beta was 49 on 11dp3dt (which was Thursday) and my RE is making me wait for a repeat until Monday.
Good Luck!!!

December 17th, 2011, 8:14 pm #4

Thanks for reading,

FB
But I hope you get your positive in a few days!

Katie Robins
Katie Robins

December 18th, 2011, 4:20 pm #5

Thanks for reading,

FB
I was sure I was getting my period after my transfer...same feeling in my lower abdomen. My first numbers were so low (16 and 24 on day 8 and 10) and then on day 13 they jumped to 74. Stop taking home pregnancy tests. It wasn't until day 13 that my doctor said, "if you go buy a home pregnancy test, it will be positive." I took my sister in laws advice and did one home pregnancy test only after the dr. told me I was pregnant.

You never know until you get to the second beta day...hang in there

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

December 18th, 2011, 5:06 pm #6

Thanks for reading,

FB
I am a crazy nut. I can not believe it. WOW is all I can say right now. My low back pain comes and goes and is much stronger in late evening and at night time.

My beta is not until the 26th so I am going to try and see if I can push it up. Any suggestions on how to ask the RE????

Thanks for all the encouragement and I wish BFPs for all the current women cycling!!!

futurebeauty

SMRC
SMRC

December 18th, 2011, 5:16 pm #7

HOORAY!! Congrats! Keep us posted. SMRC.

December 18th, 2011, 10:34 pm #8

I am a crazy nut. I can not believe it. WOW is all I can say right now. My low back pain comes and goes and is much stronger in late evening and at night time.

My beta is not until the 26th so I am going to try and see if I can push it up. Any suggestions on how to ask the RE????

Thanks for all the encouragement and I wish BFPs for all the current women cycling!!!

futurebeauty
Super news! nt

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 18th, 2011, 11:20 pm #9

Thanks for reading,

FB
Re: 5dp5dt=BFN. I know it is too early for most .....

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

December 18th, 2011, 11:51 pm #10

futurebeauty
So happy for you!