4dp5dt and HPT showed a line! So nervous! (Chem. PG. Ment)

4dp5dt and HPT showed a line! So nervous! (Chem. PG. Ment)

K
K

June 22nd, 2011, 6:04 pm #1

Last night the CVS had a very very faint line.... This am at 4dp CVS had another very very faint line. After lunch took a FRER and there was a Line, but the digital test was neg.... Crossing fingers and hoping these tests are not giving me Faldo hope like last time w Chem preg. I know it's still WAY too early. Tomorrow should be better... Or tonight.... Ugh!

June 22nd, 2011, 6:21 pm #2

I got positive results that early with my twins. Not sure you would with a singleton, so just wondering how many you transferred. Can they do an early beta to keep you from going crazy?

K
K

June 22nd, 2011, 6:37 pm #3

With my other twins it showed early, but they were a 3dt and I don't remember haw many days after, but it was early... I wish they'd do an early Beta but I don't think they will. Beta isn't scheduled until next Thursday! Dont know how I'll get through. I'm a Poas addict and they drive me CRAZY! After the Chem preg I had , makes me a nervous wreck!

LizLA
LizLA

June 22nd, 2011, 7:22 pm #4

Last night the CVS had a very very faint line.... This am at 4dp CVS had another very very faint line. After lunch took a FRER and there was a Line, but the digital test was neg.... Crossing fingers and hoping these tests are not giving me Faldo hope like last time w Chem preg. I know it's still WAY too early. Tomorrow should be better... Or tonight.... Ugh!
one cutie:)

GL

BlessedThistle
BlessedThistle

June 22nd, 2011, 7:34 pm #5

That thing gave me a + then a - and I was heartbroken! CVS gave me my BFP too...congrats!!

K
K

June 22nd, 2011, 7:38 pm #6

Was the early result one with 2 lines....

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

June 22nd, 2011, 7:53 pm #7

WOOO HOOO!!!!!

I understand the hesitation and trepidation. But...enjoy!!!!

June 22nd, 2011, 7:59 pm #8

Your HCG level might be high enough to be detected by some tests, but not yet high enough to be detected by others. Check out this website:

http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html

H40+
H40+

June 22nd, 2011, 8:05 pm #9

Sounds like twins!

June 22nd, 2011, 8:06 pm #10

With my other twins it showed early, but they were a 3dt and I don't remember haw many days after, but it was early... I wish they'd do an early Beta but I don't think they will. Beta isn't scheduled until next Thursday! Dont know how I'll get through. I'm a Poas addict and they drive me CRAZY! After the Chem preg I had , makes me a nervous wreck!
I really doubt that 2 sticks could be wrong, so I think you've got a BFP! Maybe a strong singleton or twinsies.