3 little heartbeats..OMG!! PG ment.

3 little heartbeats..OMG!! PG ment.

Brenda
Brenda

May 21st, 2011, 11:22 pm #1

Looks like we have 3 strong heartbeats, cant believe we put 3 back now!! this is really suprising, I've never gotten to this point before. I guess it was the intrallipids. Wish me luck ladies, and still no symptoms!

K
K

May 22nd, 2011, 12:15 am #2

A huge congratulations to you! You're going to be very busy... But only for the the first couple years! After that they'll keep each other busy! So very happy for you!!!!!!!

Malory
Malory

May 22nd, 2011, 12:30 am #3

Looks like we have 3 strong heartbeats, cant believe we put 3 back now!! this is really suprising, I've never gotten to this point before. I guess it was the intrallipids. Wish me luck ladies, and still no symptoms!
So sweet!!! CONGRATS!

ALM
ALM

May 22nd, 2011, 12:32 am #4

someone on one of the pg boards had triplets and posted the cutest video of her DH doing the feeding. It cracked me up. Maybe you can look for it and show it to your DH to give him some ideas . Good Luck!!

Kacee
Kacee

May 22nd, 2011, 12:33 am #5

nt

May 22nd, 2011, 12:53 am #6

I hope your pregnancy goes as well as can be expected, and that you have three beautiful LO's in your arms at the end. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

May 22nd, 2011, 1:15 am #7

Oh, how wonderful! Glad you are still feeling OK...you'll need that energy later. Congratulations and Best wishes!

Dee.S
Dee.S

May 22nd, 2011, 1:27 am #8

I am so excited for you! What a blessing. Please x 1 million times take good care of yourself, take no chances regarding your health mentally or physically. So exciting enjoy your no symptom days, take leisurely walks when you can to keep up your stamina and maintain a good blood flow and circulation. Its been a while since we have had triplets on the pink board so it will be exciting to be on this journey with you!

May 22nd, 2011, 3:51 am #9

I am very happy for you. I can see it now, running after all three in the park.

Blessings

Ann

May 22nd, 2011, 9:37 am #10

enjoy these symptom free days. Morning sickness... then get Zofran capsules and drink one glass of prune juice a day to stay regular.
Zofran lasts for 12 hours. Hence, you will have 12 hours free of morning sickness. If you take phernegan then you will be sleepy all the time, best, THK