3 days to go

3 days to go

September 27th, 2011, 1:51 am #1

Hi girls. No real symptoms. some tugging and pulling and extremely tired. But been keeping busy .

September 27th, 2011, 1:58 am #2

Those days are tough. Reality tv on the DVR saved me - got distracted by the craziness of other peoples lives. Keeping busy helps so much. Wiishing you the best of news.
Last edited by Calm118 on September 27th, 2011, 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 27th, 2011, 4:25 am #3

Hi girls. No real symptoms. some tugging and pulling and extremely tired. But been keeping busy .
I always say that I respect those who do that, but I felt it would be it too nerve wracking for me if I POAS and I had to figure out "is there a line or isn't there..." I wanted to get the news, good or bad, just 1 time, so I waited for the beta.

I am wishing the best for you and looking forward to your update. Hang in there!

September 27th, 2011, 5:59 am #4

Tugging and pulling could be good signs. Just a few more days. Wishing you luck.

September 27th, 2011, 12:46 pm #5

I fell asleep sitting beside my coworker as he trained me on an application. 7dp5dt afternoon. Went by CVS, grabbed a store brand, and after many sticks, finally, a faint BFP. And they are in the next room to me right now.

September 27th, 2011, 2:02 pm #6

Thank you so much! I've decided to wait for the blood test so that I don't have more anxiety.
I love that your babies are in the room next to you. That is just so heartwarming!

September 27th, 2011, 2:04 pm #7

I always say that I respect those who do that, but I felt it would be it too nerve wracking for me if I POAS and I had to figure out "is there a line or isn't there..." I wanted to get the news, good or bad, just 1 time, so I waited for the beta.

I am wishing the best for you and looking forward to your update. Hang in there!
That's what I am going to do as well. Were you successful?
Going to help Bruce with closet organizing. That should keep me busy!
Thank you again!

September 27th, 2011, 2:05 pm #8

Tugging and pulling could be good signs. Just a few more days. Wishing you luck.
Thank you so much

September 27th, 2011, 2:07 pm #9

Those days are tough. Reality tv on the DVR saved me - got distracted by the craziness of other peoples lives. Keeping busy helps so much. Wiishing you the best of news.
Just two days left. It's not so bad. Love to you and allof you beautiful supportive women!!!!

September 27th, 2011, 9:06 pm #10

That's what I am going to do as well. Were you successful?
Going to help Bruce with closet organizing. That should keep me busy!
Thank you again!
We are now just over 14 weeks. Anything to keep your mind occupied is good. During my 2ww, I was running around helping to plan a formal banquet, which under a normal set of circumstances may have made me a little crazy. But during that time, it was just what I needed.

Tiredness...and slight cramping is what I had, and I've heard good things about tugging, so...YAY!

I'll be checking in for your beta results, as we all wait this out!