3 days before beta after

3 days before beta after

smrc
smrc

March 30th, 2012, 6:19 pm #1

a transfer last Friday of 2 blasts (one 3B- and the other 3BC). I have felt LOTS of low level cramping these past 2-3 days but today just like AF will rear her ugly head any moment. I spent 36 hours resting after transfer but then got on a plane to Dallas from NY for work, then on to Toronto. I have been taking it easy physically, eating OK, getting good sleeps, but hate that lingering, guilty feeling that I should have taken the week off and gone NOWHERE and not worked. Worked has been distracting and not too, too stressful, so has made the 2WW go faster at least.

This process stinks

Thanks for letting me vent a bit.

minniet
minniet

March 30th, 2012, 7:09 pm #2

That crampy feeling around now is a good sign of implantation and growing blood vessels -- keep the faith!

The only times I had bfn were when I felt NOTHING, cause the meds you are taking often prevent normal period symptoms from coming. Cramping in this case is a good sign!

smrc
smrc

March 30th, 2012, 7:13 pm #3

but it sure feels like AF is going to be here any minute and that's it! I'm too scared to POAS so will just continue with this self-torture. Thank you for posting - I really appreciate it.

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

March 31st, 2012, 1:49 am #4

On the day that AF was due, I had crampy symptoms and keep running to the bathroom to check on AF. It never came so I tested that night or the next day and I was pg. This was my first pg which turned into DD and way before any of my IF crap.

I so hope that this is your cycle SMRC. I admire your strength to not test. I always caved in and tested.

Good luck and keep us posted.

FB

smrc
smrc

March 31st, 2012, 12:51 pm #5

for your nice words and no AF yet - will post an update and try to stay off here in the meantime! Argh.

BabyDance
BabyDance

March 31st, 2012, 2:34 pm #6

a transfer last Friday of 2 blasts (one 3B- and the other 3BC). I have felt LOTS of low level cramping these past 2-3 days but today just like AF will rear her ugly head any moment. I spent 36 hours resting after transfer but then got on a plane to Dallas from NY for work, then on to Toronto. I have been taking it easy physically, eating OK, getting good sleeps, but hate that lingering, guilty feeling that I should have taken the week off and gone NOWHERE and not worked. Worked has been distracting and not too, too stressful, so has made the 2WW go faster at least.

This process stinks

Praying for you. xoxo BD

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

March 31st, 2012, 3:42 pm #7

This process stinks

Cramping has always been a great sign for me....and I know it has for others too. Good luck and FX!!

catmama
catmama

March 31st, 2012, 4:30 pm #8

This process stinks

hang tough these next few days... it's sheer torture. Your signs are promising!
xo
cat

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

April 1st, 2012, 1:49 am #9

This process stinks

Sending all my thoughts and prayers your way. Hang in there. Many hugs!

April 1st, 2012, 2:21 am #10

This process stinks

I also was too scared to POAS during my 2ww. About a week after transfer I felt a couple of random twinges, and then the morning of beta I woke up with bad cramps, just like AF. I was in tears, but got a big whopping beta and now have a beautiful boy. I hope your cramps are a good sign too. Sending you good vibes!