2ww symptoms

2ww symptoms

New2011
New2011

March 29th, 2011, 8:16 pm #1

I had my transfer on Friday and I have no symptom at all what so ever. None! It is as if nothing is happening to my body. Not even from all the hormones I am on. Is that normal? The 2ww is driving me crazy. Anybody had a BFP with zero symptoms? I wanted to POAS so bad but afraid it may be too early. Also I am confused about what day I am considered. Do I count the day of the transfer as day one or or not? So If my transfer was on Friday, am I 5dp5dt Or 4dp5dt? As you can see I am new to all this. I appreciate your help.

March 29th, 2011, 8:24 pm #2

today is 4dp5dt.
GL

Last edited by musikpusik on March 29th, 2011, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 30th, 2011, 1:20 am #3

I had my transfer on Friday and I have no symptom at all what so ever. None! It is as if nothing is happening to my body. Not even from all the hormones I am on. Is that normal? The 2ww is driving me crazy. Anybody had a BFP with zero symptoms? I wanted to POAS so bad but afraid it may be too early. Also I am confused about what day I am considered. Do I count the day of the transfer as day one or or not? So If my transfer was on Friday, am I 5dp5dt Or 4dp5dt? As you can see I am new to all this. I appreciate your help.
No symptoms for me either and my beautiful 1yo is sleeping soundly now!

New2011
New2011

March 30th, 2011, 3:17 pm #4

today is 4dp5dt.
GL
Thank you n/t

New2011
New2011

March 30th, 2011, 3:17 pm #5

No symptoms for me either and my beautiful 1yo is sleeping soundly now!
Thank you n/t

Brigid
Brigid

March 31st, 2011, 1:09 am #6

I have been through 4 IVF cycles, one of which resulted in my daughter. I had exactly the same symptoms each time. Some cramping, I think that's all. I believe that was likely left over from the ovary stims, as it seemed the same both when I was and was not pregnant. (These were all with my own eggs.) So,you might not have the cramps with a DE. One of the BFN cycles, my period started the day of my blood test. That was a bad sign, but it didn't happen with any of the other cycles. (I have wondered if the embryo did implant that cycle, then changed its mind, as my period started very suddenly, heavily and painfully in the middle of the night. Rather like a miscarriage.) As far as POAS, I did one 2 days before my beta with 2 of the 4 cycles (used the Wal-Mart version of ept) and both were accurate (one pos., one neg.). I decided not to do it the 4th cycle, as it was just too stressful when I got the negative, but wasn't sure if it was right. I think the tests usually say "up to 3 days before your period" or something like that. not sure if I will do one this cycle... I would count the day of the beta as the day your period would normally start.

Good luck! Just try to relax and watch "feel good" movies, or whatever lifts your spirits. Whatever will be, will be.

New2011
New2011

March 31st, 2011, 2:02 am #7

Thank you for all the info. I was going so crazy, I just had to POAS today and saw the 'pregnant' sign on Clearblue easy digital but still can't believe it since i am only at 5dp5dt and I only transferred one embryo. Now i am going to test again to make sure it is not a false positive. The 2ww sure drives a girl absolutely nuts and I dont recognize myself anymore

March 31st, 2011, 3:43 am #8

That is amazing. 5 days post transfer? That's wonderful! Keep us posted about your subsequent tests. And I am only 1 day into the 2ww and yes, I must concur...Absolutely nuts is right. Oh and can I mention how many times I forgot that I was supposed to be laying low, and did something that I wasn't supposed to do. Oh well. I agree with an earlier post that whatever will be, will be.

All the best to you, New2011. Can't wait to hear more updates!