2WW -starting to crack!

2WW -starting to crack!

SMRC
SMRC

December 23rd, 2011, 4:00 am #1

I am 6dp3dt and willing to admit that I'm starting to lose it! Feel sort of preggos for part of the day, and not at all for the rest - some low level cramping, SUPER emotional and too scared to POAS. I know everyone sort of writes the same thing at this stage!

My beta is scheduled for 12/27, which I will do on a trip to Fla with family. Can't handle the drama of the call with the results so will POAS before. We transferred 2 8-cell, have 3 frozen, so we do have some back-up. This cycle did go as well as it could ever have so do feel grateful for that esp with my DH's very poor frag and morphology, and all our poor luck this year generally.

Thanks for letting me vent!

SMRC

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

December 23rd, 2011, 4:35 am #2

I was so sure that this cycle was doomed last sat when I was 5dp5dt (same as you now) and I came up neg on HPT. I think that if you are not POAS then you are doing much better than I was.

I have tested positive since last Sun and the only symptoms I have is on/off AF type back pain.

I wish you luck on surviving your 2ww and plz keep us posted.

Take care,

FB

December 23rd, 2011, 4:54 am #3

I am 6dp3dt and willing to admit that I'm starting to lose it! Feel sort of preggos for part of the day, and not at all for the rest - some low level cramping, SUPER emotional and too scared to POAS. I know everyone sort of writes the same thing at this stage!

My beta is scheduled for 12/27, which I will do on a trip to Fla with family. Can't handle the drama of the call with the results so will POAS before. We transferred 2 8-cell, have 3 frozen, so we do have some back-up. This cycle did go as well as it could ever have so do feel grateful for that esp with my DH's very poor frag and morphology, and all our poor luck this year generally.

SMRC
Will be sending all good thoughts to you SMRC!!! Sounds like you have a great shot with 2 8 cell! Hang in there. The last week of the 2ww is the worst.

xoxo, Tracy

December 23rd, 2011, 7:39 am #4

SMRC
6dp transfer and not cracked yet???? OMG I am awful in my 2 ww or anyone else's. I get the ladies who stay at my house to do a cycle doing POAS at 3dp transfer but I tell them they ain't going to see anything and then normally at 6dp5dt or 8dp3dt we can nearly see a line - you know the ones that you can only see in daylight and you aren't sure if its there or not???? I just had 3 Australian ladies stay at my house - we had a great time eating pineapple, morning noon and night and peeing on sticks morning, noon and night. Oh and then there is beta hell - betas at the emergency rooms (you can do that here in Malaysia) and then the dreaded one hour wait for the results. Oh and one patient decided to POAS at 5 am 7dp3dt and to wake me up to read the results - for G@d sake it was dark outside and you can't possible see the line without the sunlight.

You think you are mad????? Not cracked yet????

My name is Christine and I am a POAS addict and I obviously cracked up long ago.

Sorry for the humor but please try again in another 2 days and of course only if the sun is shining. (((()))))

SMRC
SMRC

December 23rd, 2011, 4:17 pm #5

SMRC
Went in for BW monitoring this morning and tried to convince them to do an early beta, but they wouldn't. So I'll try to hang on til the 27th!

Til then

Loony Tunes

SMRC

Beansprout703
Beansprout703

December 23rd, 2011, 4:38 pm #6

SMRC
SMRC:

Don't worry - you wouldn't be human if you weren't somewhat nuts during the 2ww period.

I am in the 2ww period and scheduled for my 1st beta on the 27th as well. My symptoms come and go, but include feeling bloated and cramping, both of which are highly unusual for me as I never know when my AF is starting.

Hang in there, you've got lots of company!

smrc
smrc

December 23rd, 2011, 4:55 pm #7

that I'm not alone! - pls let me know how everything goes - the low level cramping is unusual for me too, but overall I don't feel too hopeful right now. We'll see! thanks for posting. SMRC

SMRC
SMRC

December 23rd, 2011, 5:36 pm #8

just saw that you did POAS and get a BFP!! great news - bet you're looking FORWARD to your beta!! Very excited for you. Hope those numbers on 12/27 are great. SMRC

SMRC
SMRC

December 23rd, 2011, 5:36 pm #9

that I'm not alone! - pls let me know how everything goes - the low level cramping is unusual for me too, but overall I don't feel too hopeful right now. We'll see! thanks for posting. SMRC
just saw that you did POAS and get a BFP!! great news - bet you're looking FORWARD to your beta!! Very excited for you. Hope those numbers on 12/27 are great. SMRC

December 24th, 2011, 4:17 pm #10

SMRC
but hang in there. My beta is also scheduled for the 27th. We're out of town staying with family for the holiday. I had one test at home and wasn't going to bring it but at the last minute stuck it in my bag so of course it is now all I can think about...should I/shouldn't I? I'm thinking I might use it tomorrow morning which would be 8dp5dt. If I get the double line, what a great present to share with DH. If I don't, I'll just keep it to myself and wait until Tues. But then again, would I be able to put on my game face for the required Christmas Festivities if it's not +? Oh the decisions are so tough. Wish I'd left the dang thing at home.......
Hang in there SMRC!!!