2nd Beta - HCG 1483 + other #'s

2nd Beta - HCG 1483 + other #'s

Anon7
Anon7

July 12th, 2011, 12:28 am #1

Estrogen was 377 - they said it was good but doesn't that seem low? It's been higher than that on stim cycles and I feel like it was also higher than that when I was priming for this cycle??

Progesterone "over 20".

They wanted me to do u/s and b/w this Wednesday, but I can't do it until Monday. The nurse who called me indicated very strongly to continue with the estrogen and progesterone at the levels I'm currently taking them.

Like some others here, I'll find reasons to worry.

Anon7
Anon7

July 12th, 2011, 12:29 am #2

Oh, and this is 16dp5dt #'s

July 12th, 2011, 4:26 am #3

Estrogen was 377 - they said it was good but doesn't that seem low? It's been higher than that on stim cycles and I feel like it was also higher than that when I was priming for this cycle??

Progesterone "over 20".

They wanted me to do u/s and b/w this Wednesday, but I can't do it until Monday. The nurse who called me indicated very strongly to continue with the estrogen and progesterone at the levels I'm currently taking them.

All those numbers look good to me! I think keeping your dosages the same makes sense. Can't wait to hear about your u/s!

xoxo, Tracy

thesameboat
thesameboat

July 12th, 2011, 12:16 pm #4

Progesterone "over 20".

So happy for you. PS I'll bet the worrying doesn't stop until (s)he's 40!

July 12th, 2011, 1:22 pm #5

Progesterone "over 20".

Sounds great to me! And the fact that they told you to stay on the estrogen and progesterone is not a reflection on your numbers at all. It's completely standard: when we use DE, our own bodies aren't producing the hormones to support the pregnancy early on. The placenta starts to take over at about 8 weeks, I think. I stopped the estradiol around week 10 and just now stopped the progesterone (week 12). Just do what the RE says and try not to second-guess. I know, I'm one to talk: I'm the biggest worrier, and I try to control things by over-analyzing them. This pregnancy is really giving me a chance to work on my control issues (LOL).

Kim
Kim

July 13th, 2011, 2:18 am #6

Progesterone "over 20".

Great numbers! Any symptoms yet??? Nt

Anon7
Anon7

July 13th, 2011, 3:23 am #7

Progesterone "over 20".

a bit of slight heartburn at rare intervals, bloating (but that's mostly the meds @ this point), and wanting to go to bed earlier. I'd say I'm also having a hard time staying focused. Other than that, I'm okay.
Next u/s and b/w are on Monday, and I'll be 6 weeks by then. I know I may or may not see a heartbeat. Clearly, I hope to see one.

On several occassions today I felt such strong feelings of excitement about this baby. It's the beginnings of it sinking in that this is real, and it's so hard keeping this in! But I must b/c of my age, and it's still early.

But, I'm very hopeful. Best of luck to everyone on their current and upcoming cycles.